“Good for sandwiches and sweets”

Apollonion Bakery - Kolonaki
Ranked #23 of 52 Bakeries in Athens
Cuisines: Street Food
Neighborhood: Kolonaki / Lykavittos
Description: Majestic atmosphere and impeccable service convert street food into an enjoyable place full of taste challenges,easy to carry or devour on the spot.Delicious handmade sweets and ice cream,fresh sandwiches with a combination of numerous Mediterranean ingredients (such as seafood,meat,creamy cheese and vegetable),awarded quality of coffee and wine in very low prices, make this spot unique.
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Chain bakery (we have seen 2), good for sandwiches and sweets. Clean, fast served fresh backed food. Good for breakfast, lunch or for a coffee and sweets.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Today was celebration. Many tables out. Balloons . Music . Many people . Today offering or coffee or juice or tea or chocolate for free .

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2017

We came to Appolonion Bakery for dessert and coffee after a disappointing dinner at the restaurant across the street. Let me tell you that this place is the opposite of it!

We just had coffee and baklava and sit outside, viewing the hustling bustling of the people enjoying great weather in a typical evening at Kolonaki. We were full from the dinner, but we wished we could have more dessert! It was so good and price is really reasonable. Also the people who work there were very friendly, they patiently tried to answer all my questions about the different pastries that they have in English.

If you are in Kolonaki, don't miss this place!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed June 12, 2017

Everytime I arrive to Athens ... I need to have their coffee .. muffins .. sandwiches .. they are really the best in Athens .. great location to reach .. right in the city .. the coffee and other drinks are just amazing and I think they are open 24 hours but everytime I arrive late at night around 1 am I found them open .. love the sweets they got .. the food .. the small but great seating area.

Yes .. you must go try it for your self .. its a cafe .. place to have something to eat and enjoy your day weather its the start or the end of it ... the people there are super friendly even they dont speak english most of them .. but the fact they try .. they get 5 stars from me causes when you try your best to give me your best .. thats mean you already gave me your best and thats why I come back again and again .. see you soon.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

A pleasure to visit - even at rush hours - with good quality of pies and sandwiches offered at reasonable prices.
Great freshly squeezed fruit juices too!
Maria, the cashier, is outstanding with her welcome smile and so all the staff willing to please in an impeccably clean, well decorated and joyful establishment.

Date of visit: April 2017