Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $185.75
from $218.44
from $255.46
More Info
All reviews food tour greek coffee culinary tour central market meat market private tour acropolis tour cape sounion hour tour highly recommend this tour wonderful tour yannis george guide tours interests nota
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2019

Our family (my wife and I and our two nineteen year old daughters) had a great walk with George (he knows a lot of history as well as an expert in street art) and then he helped us make a fantastic meal in a very nice space. Highly recommended

Reviewed May 14, 2019

Throughly impressed with Athens Insiders in preparing a private transfer and tour of the Acropolis during a long layover in the city. Natalie responded promptly to my inquiry and took care of all the logistics and details in advance so me and my family didn't have to worry about anything. Traveling with a large amount of luggage after a week in the Greek island, we wanted to make sure we had a private transfer to keep our luggage safe while we explored the Acropolis with an expert. We were in great hands with Jessica, our very informative tour guide, who led us up to the top of the Acropolis...stopping along the way to make sure we had important information and could catch our breaths. Vasilios was our driver and he was engaging, funny, and easy to talk with (same with Jessica!). We were so happy with our decision to use Athens Insiders and will definitely look to work with them in the future for other Athens tours (e.g. the Acropolis Museum)

Reviewed May 13, 2019

We had a wonderful experience on our tour with Valena. She was a very knowledgable and interesting guide and we enjoyed our tour and also learnt a lot. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

I had a wonderful time exploring Athens food with Panos - we spent about 4 hours wandering through different neighborhoods and sampling many different types of Greek and Middle Eastern food. Everything was delicious, and he tailored the tour based on what I was interested in doing/ experiencing. Very friendly, knowledgeable guide with perfect English- could not recommend him more! I’ve already told several others who are going to Athens about this tour. Thank you again, Panos!

Reviewed April 22, 2019

Our group of 10 had the absolute best time on our food tour with our guide, Yiannis Ninos. He was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the local flavors in Athens. It was a highlight of the trip for everyone in our group. We tasted a wide variety of flavors that was custom catered to our tastes. We found that everything we ate and everywhere we stopped was the best example of that particular dish when we tried them other places over the remainder of trip. I truly felt the "Athens Insider" experience. We had so much tasty food and learned a lot about the history and cultural influences of each dish as well. On top of that we all had a blast with Yiannis! He was excellent and gave us great recommendations for other places to try outside of the tour as well. If you go to Athens, I recommend this tour as an absolute must and ask for Yiannis.

Date of experience: March 2019