Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $184.29
from $216.73
from $253.46
More Info
All reviews food tour greek coffee culinary tour central market meat market private tour acropolis tour cape sounion hour tour highly recommend this tour wonderful tour yannis george guide tours interests nota
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2019

Had an amazing "treasure hunt" experience with Nikki on our last full day in Athens. Our kids, two 7 year olds and my 11 year old, had done the 4 hour mythology Acropolis tour a few days before and liked it enough but were exhausted and a little bored by the end. I was a bit worried that a 4 hour treasure hunt walking/running around the city would exhaust them but they LOVED every second, and let me tell you my kids are not easy to please. This tour was so well done.. a great mix of interesting and fun lessons combined with games, ice cream samples and treats, Turkish coffee making in one of the oldest greek coffee restaurants, that kept them (and the adults) entertained for hours. Our guide, Nikki, was wonderful as well and completely contributed to the success of our day. I have done other tours catered to kids in other cities in Europe but this tour was by far my kids' favorite. I would sincerely recommend this particular tour to anyone with kids for a truly unique experience.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

This was an awesome tour that our kids 7,8 and 10 really enjoyed! Our tour guide Niki was patient, and kept our kids engaged and she took us through scenic neighborhoods and areas that we would have totally missed out on. I think the Adults enjoyed it more than the kids at time.. but overall a great way to see Athens kids and adults alike! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed January 6, 2019

This was a unique tour that we decided to do spur of the moment and WOW are we glad we went. Found some wonderful spots for food and learned alot about local culture in the process. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

We booked our travel through AAA and visited Athens back in early November. Our travel agent suggested that one of the great ways to experience Athens is through the eyes of a professional photographer. This is how we met Spiros Kotsiopoylos, our guide for the day. Spiros was very warm and welcoming. He took us, not only to the famous sites, but also through some interesting local streets that we otherwise would have overlooked. He even took us to the highest point of Athens to take some awesome night shots. What was apparent was his love for the city, and it’s history. This made us appreciate our visit even more. So for those visiting this beautiful place, I highly recommend a tour with Athens Insiders, and ask specifically for Spiros. Thank you, Spiros!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

The game was unbelievable. It was one of the best team events I have ever participated. Excellent organized with amazing tasks to perform. Even the locals had the chance to learn things about their city that they didn’t even know their existence.

All the participants had a great time. With the help of Athens insider team, we now have a memorable experience.

Thank you!