“Excellent , comfortable , well appointed...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
New Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Caroline...
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent , comfortable , well appointed apartment in Athens, easy access main attractions.”
Reviewed October 15, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Firstly , Nikos the owner of this apartment is amazing ! His communication prior to arrival was excellent frm the word go and always responded with our queries promptly.He is very busy with running his apartments business but always has time to give his guests . We used Nikos to arrange transport from airport to the apartment , in our case as there were four of us ( my husband and two friends) so we were met by minivan and Gorge the driver was very helpful and answered my endless questions on info of Athens very professionally ! Nikos met us outside the apartment with keys and showed us around and gave detailed information on the apartment, wi -fi code ,local area, shops , restaurants , transport. Upon leaving he said we could ring him with any problems or more info from 9am to 2 am !!!! The apartment is located near Victoria Plaza , there is a metro here but we did not use it as Taxis are cheap and plentiful ! There is a large supermarket five mins walk away and some yummy bakery / coffee shops for breakfast all within five mins. We used two of his recommended restaurants in the evening ( only few mins in Taxi ) during our five night stay , one of which we used four times !! Both excellent Greek food, reasonably priced and off the tourist routes ! The apartment was excellent for our needs. It was on third floor, with a few front steps for access then stairs / lift, all main rooms had a balcony .The apartment was spotlessly clean with excellent modern furniture , large flat screen TV , free wi-fi , shower over bath ,comfortable sofas / beds and the kitchen had everything you needed if you wanted to self - cater. Plenty of bedding and towels were provided. Overall a great apartment and would certainly recommend for a hassle free stay in Athens. Well done and many thanks to Nikos !

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Helpfulness of owner, easy access to tourist attractions, clean well appointed apartment.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
carolinao...
home, sc
“Nice Apartment -close to metro”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We enjoyed the apartment. Nikos was available for help and emailed us to check if we needed anything on our 2nd day there. He had made sure the iron was there for our clothes as requested, and also made sure there was laundry detergent there, so we could do laundry without having to run to the store to get laundry soap.
The grocery store was just 2 blocks away and that helped for cooking dinners when we stayed at home. The apt had a gas stove, full size refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot.
and everything you could need to eat in.
The furniture was very comfortable and had many pieces.
The cable tv worked great and we were able to keep up with the soccer games..
The Victoria Metro station was at the end of the street so you can easily hop on and off
to get yourself around easily.
I would be remiss if I don't say I would watch myself at night in the neighborhood
but we didn't have any problems at all while staying for a week.
there is a taxi stand also at the end of the street if you want to take a taxi, which we did a couple of times because we found it inexpensive since there was 3 of us to split the cost

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Nikos the owner and his son
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Large groups
Patrick H
Chicago, Illinois
“Very nice apartment, large, well kept, great location and helpful owner”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Nikos, the owner, was always readily available and helpful, both before and during our stay. In our worldwide travels, this is the key to a good experience. The apartment itself is very nicely appointed with no cheap furniture or decoration. Everything worked. The location is very close to Victoria Plaza as well as the National Museum. The Acropolis is a 5 Euro taxi ride away. We had three children with us and they also loved the place!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Prompt, helpful owner; apartment size and condition
Liked least: No complaints.
Traveling group: Extended Family

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
Mar 7, 2013
Dear Felipe

The few plugs in the kitchen are for a reason (they are already enough). It's because (as I exlained to you on arrival) you shouldn't operate all devices at the same time (microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toster, etc), because this would drop the fuses on the electric panel.

I have also answered your question (on the second day of your stay) re the group of men at the corner, where the taxi rank is. And of course these men were taxi drivers, killing their time when waiting for their turn in the line outside their cabs.

And finally, in regard of the carbage concentration in the municipal boxes, I can't remember how many times I explained to you that this was the resault of the carbage collectors STRIKE all over the city and it was not a regular situation (and definatelly had nothing to do with me or the apartment or the location).

I trully wonder why you return to these (already discussed) issues through your review?
Is it because I had asked you to stick to the house rules, putting like this a limit to you endless demands during your stay? Unless if you believe that calling me (and waking my whole family up) at 6.30am to ask me about boat itineraries, is included in my obligations.
I would like to remind you that in self cattering apartments like mine we don't offer HOTEL SERVICES. If your standards were for a 5 star hotel, then why did you choose my apartment for 60 euros a day instead of going to a nice hotel (for over 200 euros/day) ???
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing