Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excelent Service

We were group of 10 people and used Athens Limo service twice. One for transportation from the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Joseph M
Awesome service

Traveled to Athens in January with family, including two late teen early 20’s sons. When they say... read more

Reviewed January 12, 2019
bobbK1039JW
Athens, Greece
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Athens
from $203.54
from $546.21
from $63.25
from $62.10
More Info
All reviews excellent service private tour full day tour cruise ship wonderful tour highly recommend this company airport pickup perfect english always on time day trip driver guide acropolis tour booked this tour excellent driver cape sounion tour company ancient corinth
Reviewed April 12, 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful tour of the Acropolis and its museum. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. The company accommodated our tight schedule and some unusual requests. I would recommend them.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed March 23, 2016

With limited time in Athens it was really important for my family and I to see as much of Athens as we could. After doing some research and going off recommendations off Trip Advisor we decided to book Athens Limo Tours.
Right from the beginning the service was great. Dennis' knowledge of the local area was excellent and he spoke beautifully. Dennis presented well, drove safely and his car was clean. He was able to show us all the sights we were interested in and even arranged a guide to show us the Parthenon, Antigone our guide was exceptional.
I would without hesitation recommend Dennis and his service to any prospective tourist wanting to see the sights of Athens.
Should I return again to Greece, I would love to do the 5 day tour.

Date of experience: July 2015
2  Thank Nick v
Reviewed March 23, 2016

We hired Dennis to take us around Athens when our ship docked in Piraeus. He was waiting for us at Port when the ship arrived.
Dennis showed us the most amazing places around Athens, the old and the new. He took us to see the Changing of the Guards,The Acropolis, The National Museum and The Temple of Zeus, just to name a few.
Dennis was immaculately dressed and very professional. His knowledge of Athens is extensive and we look forward to using Dennis when we visit Athens again.

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank Theodosia D
Reviewed March 22, 2016

We had a great time with Athens Limo Tours. My girlfriend and I decided to visit Athens very suddenly and a last minute contact with Athens Limo Tours saved us! The agency answered immediately and organised for us a tour in Athens and an excursion to beautiful Delphi. We had a very rich experience with both our driver Dennis and our guide Antigone. We learned a lot for the history, tradition and modern life of Greece! We are more than happy that we have organised our trip with this agency!

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank Sotiris P
Reviewed March 22, 2016

We had the best time in Athens thanks to Dennis, our driver, who took us on a day tour, and explored more than I had imagined!!! It was a tour like no other! The scenery was impeccable, the food was amazing, and the service was excellent!!! He was very knowledgeable and patient, making sure we experienced Athens to the fullest! Dennis was well dressed and well spoken. The car was clean, comfortable, and spacious. My family and I highly recommend using Athens Limo Tours when anyone visits Athens.

Date of experience: September 2015