Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excelent Service

We were group of 10 people and used Athens Limo service twice. One for transportation from the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Joseph M
Awesome service

Traveled to Athens in January with family, including two late teen early 20’s sons. When they say... read more

Reviewed January 12, 2019
bobbK1039JW
Athens, Greece
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Athens
from $203.54
from $546.21
from $63.25
from $62.10
More Info
All reviews excellent service private tour full day tour cruise ship wonderful tour highly recommend this company airport pickup perfect english always on time day trip driver guide acropolis tour booked this tour excellent driver cape sounion tour company ancient corinth
Reviewed March 15, 2016

Looking at the Tripadvisor list of taxi and limo services, it is hard to decide if there are any BAD ones in Athens. We picked Dennis via Famous George as we needed to seat 8 people for our day trip (400Euros) to Corinth, Mycenae, Epidavros, and Nafplion. Pick up in a smart Mercedes van was on time, and Dennis was the consummate professional. There was not a hint of rushing us whilst some of us browsed and dithered at the sights. What was impressive to me, was that Dennis drove safely, keeping his distance from the vehicles in front, and kept to the speed limit at all times. He offered sufficient information of the various archaelogical sites that we visited, all in perfect English.
We returned to the hotel, well pleased with the day, and the service provided by Dennis. Happy to recommend for larger groups (6-8) visiting Athens and the surrounding sights.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank bboymsia
Reviewed March 13, 2016

We have been using Dennis for many years now for airport transfers from Athens to Agios Constantinos. We have always had excellent and reliable service from Dennis and his team. Dennis ALWAYS shows up at the scheduled time and gets us to our ferry connection without delay. His fleet of cars are well maintained and the drivers are knowledgable about Greece and happy to chat. We highly recommend his service, you will not be disappointed! See you this summer Dennis! Cheryl & Craig

Visited July 2015

Date of experience: July 2015
2  Thank chucksinabudhabi
Reviewed February 24, 2016

I booked this Airport-Transport smoothly by Internet.
No Hassle-Service from the nice E-Mail-correspondence until ariving our Hotel.
Dionisis (Dennis) is a pleasant colleague. We could ask him any question, he was very helpful. :)
I can recommend this transport without reservations.

2  Thank Mättu P
Reviewed February 15, 2016

Dennis provided us with first class service picking us up from the airport and a return trip back to the airport. He was waiting for us in the arrival hall and whisked us away to a beautiful Mercedes parked just a few steps away. On the return trip back to the airport he was also waiting outside the hotel to get us to the airport. He was very courteous and friendly. We will use him again if we return to Athens.

2  Thank Laurie p
Reviewed February 14, 2016

Arrived early hours of the morning to be met by Dennis who was very welcoming and smartly dressed and so knowledgeable. Stress free limo ride into Piraeus where I was staying at the Theoxenia Hotel. Arriving at 1.10 a.m. I didnt want to have the hassle of the 'kinds' of taxi drivers that change the price as they arrive'....I have lots of experience of this having lived in Athens for almost five years.
Beautiful Mercedes vehicle, clean, fresh smelling, comfortable and smooth. I was so impressed that I booked Dennis to come and collect me on my departure back to London. He was there 15 minutes early, we departed promptly and as before a smooth, comfortable ride back to the Airport.
I can highly recommend the limo service without any reservations, professional limo transfer service, no problems at all.
I emailed Dennis on my return to thank him and as usual, he responds almost immediately and thats what got the business, prompt, reliable......simply perfect. See you in April Dennis, Efhariso Para Poli !

3  Thank riskman35