Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excelent Service

We were group of 10 people and used Athens Limo service twice. One for transportation from the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Joseph M
Awesome service

Traveled to Athens in January with family, including two late teen early 20’s sons. When they say... read more

Reviewed January 12, 2019
bobbK1039JW
Athens, Greece
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Athens
from $203.54
from $546.21
from $63.25
from $62.10
More Info
All reviews excellent service private tour full day tour cruise ship wonderful tour highly recommend this company airport pickup perfect english always on time day trip driver guide acropolis tour booked this tour excellent driver cape sounion tour company ancient corinth
Reviewed February 24, 2016

I booked this Airport-Transport smoothly by Internet.
No Hassle-Service from the nice E-Mail-correspondence until ariving our Hotel.
Dionisis (Dennis) is a pleasant colleague. We could ask him any question, he was very helpful. :)
I can recommend this transport without reservations.

2  Thank Mättu P
Reviewed February 15, 2016

Dennis provided us with first class service picking us up from the airport and a return trip back to the airport. He was waiting for us in the arrival hall and whisked us away to a beautiful Mercedes parked just a few steps away. On the return trip back to the airport he was also waiting outside the hotel to get us to the airport. He was very courteous and friendly. We will use him again if we return to Athens.

2  Thank Laurie p
Reviewed February 14, 2016

Arrived early hours of the morning to be met by Dennis who was very welcoming and smartly dressed and so knowledgeable. Stress free limo ride into Piraeus where I was staying at the Theoxenia Hotel. Arriving at 1.10 a.m. I didnt want to have the hassle of the 'kinds' of taxi drivers that change the price as they arrive'....I have lots of experience of this having lived in Athens for almost five years.
Beautiful Mercedes vehicle, clean, fresh smelling, comfortable and smooth. I was so impressed that I booked Dennis to come and collect me on my departure back to London. He was there 15 minutes early, we departed promptly and as before a smooth, comfortable ride back to the Airport.
I can highly recommend the limo service without any reservations, professional limo transfer service, no problems at all.
I emailed Dennis on my return to thank him and as usual, he responds almost immediately and thats what got the business, prompt, reliable......simply perfect. See you in April Dennis, Efhariso Para Poli !

3  Thank riskman35
Reviewed February 5, 2016 via mobile

Waiting for us, as arranged in front of the Acropolis ticket office sat our guide, bang on time. She was knowledgeable, spoke perfect English and attacked the job with enthusiasm. Not as though it was another run through, but with the attitude I can teach, inform and make Ancient Greece come alive. Highly recommend. highly professional.

3  Thank Manydaysaway
Reviewed December 18, 2015

Dear Dennis, Katia and Michael,

We just got our pictures back yesterday and the 4 of us reminisced on how wonderful our time was with you. This is our second time in Athens and using your tour guiding services certainly made a huge difference in appreciating Athens. Katia is a fantastic guide, easy to understand. Our group had limited mobility and she instantly came up with a plan to accommodate us and made sure we saw as much as possible. The vehicle was so spacious and comfortable with Michael doing an excellent job making sure we didn't have too far to walk. Thank you once again and we will be sure to use your services the next time we come to Greece. Best wishes for the holidays. Cheers, Brenda & Chuck Ibbitson

Date of experience: October 2015