Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excelent Service

We were group of 10 people and used Athens Limo service twice. One for transportation from the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Joseph M
Awesome service

Traveled to Athens in January with family, including two late teen early 20’s sons. When they say... read more

Reviewed January 12, 2019
bobbK1039JW
Athens, Greece
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Athens
from $203.54
from $546.21
from $63.25
from $62.10
More Info
All reviews excellent service private tour full day tour cruise ship wonderful tour highly recommend this company airport pickup perfect english always on time day trip driver guide acropolis tour booked this tour excellent driver cape sounion tour company ancient corinth
Reviewed December 18, 2015

Dear Dennis, Katia and Michael,

We just got our pictures back yesterday and the 4 of us reminisced on how wonderful our time was with you. This is our second time in Athens and using your tour guiding services certainly made a huge difference in appreciating Athens. Katia is a fantastic guide, easy to understand. Our group had limited mobility and she instantly came up with a plan to accommodate us and made sure we saw as much as possible. The vehicle was so spacious and comfortable with Michael doing an excellent job making sure we didn't have too far to walk. Thank you once again and we will be sure to use your services the next time we come to Greece. Best wishes for the holidays. Cheers, Brenda & Chuck Ibbitson

1  Thank Dolly5335
Reviewed November 28, 2015 via mobile

They picked our family of 5 with 8 large bags up at 5am. Traveling back to the states and being on time is critical. Some anxiety is natural when you are in another country. Dennis, our driver came 15 minutes early which I was very impressed with. His van was clean and luxurious. Thank you for the great service. Please do not hesitate to use them. This is a family owned business that takes pride in their work.

Date of experience: November 2015
2  Thank Davidallenjr
Reviewed November 21, 2015

Took a cruise on the Mediterranean in October and booked a private tour of Athens through Share a Shore since it was cheaper than the cruise line. It was a fabulous day......our driver Dennis was waiting for us as we exited the cruise terminal. He recommend we visit the Acropolis first thing before the crowds. Dropped us off at main entrance gave us almost 2 hours to visit and then took us to the rest of the sites of Athens, Olympic stadium, Zeus temple, Acropolis museum. We also went to the royal palace for changing of the guards since this was less crowded then the tomb of the unknown soldier. The best part of the visit was having lunch at local restaurant, family style Greek food. It was the best!!! Thank you Dennis for a great tour of Athens, you have a beautiful city!!! We were brought back to the ship in plenty of time.

3  Thank mlmschafer
Reviewed November 1, 2015

We thank you for the great service and the comfortable rides from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the port the next day.
Michaelis was waiting for us at the arrivals area and helped with loading of 6 people and our luggage. The trip to the hotel was uneventful and very interesting for our guests who have never been to Greece before. The next day Michaelis picked us all up at the hotel and delivered us right to the gate for our trip to Aegina.
We will definitely make use of your services on our next trip to Greece.
Again…Thanks.

1  Thank Vertos
Reviewed October 21, 2015

After a very long overnight flight from the US to Athens, we were so happy to find Dennis waiting for us with our name on a card in the Athens airport! He took our luggage and put it in his large nice clean Mercedes passenger van. Then we headed out to see the best of Athens! Dennis stopped along the way and bought us some bottled water before we got to the Acropolis. He let us out right at the entrance to the Acropolis and stayed with our luggage while we walked up to see the beautiful historic site. When we were done, he was waiting right where he let us out! Then we went to the Acropolis museum and again he took us to the entrance and he stayed with the vehicle and our luggage. Then after lunch and a nice tour of the museum, Dennis was waiting for us nearby. He suggested that we see the highest point of Athens. When we got there he took pictures of us with the vast view of Athens and the Acropolis in the background. Great pictures! He wants us to see more but we decided to go back to the Athens airport to wait for our next flight.
After I got to my next destination, Santorini, I realized I must have left my glasses in Dennis' van. So, I emailed him and he said he hadn't found them. But a few days later I got another email saying he did find them! I was so happy. He asked me how to proceed and I told him to please Fed Ex them to my home in the US. He did and when I arrived home there they were!
So, to me the most important things about Dennis and his Limo service in Athens is that we trusted him. We trusted him with our luggage and to take us where we needed to go and on time.
The other important thing is that he went above and beyond to help me get my glasses back! This took time and effort for him and it wasn't his fault. I'm the one who left them! But he didn't mind at all and took the time to do that for us. I will always remember that and appreciate it so much!
If you have a little or a lot of time to see Athens, I really recommend this service! Dennis rocks!

Date of experience: September 2015