“Amazing seervice”
Review of Athens Limo Tours

Athens Limo Tours
Ranked #5 of 175 Transportation in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: Athens Limo Tours is a private tour and transportation company based in Athens, that offers highly customizable private tours, walking tours, historic and heritage tours, sightseeing tours and transfers. Our concept of affordable luxury consists in combining our fleet of luxury vehicles with personalized services catered to your every need. Our team consists of experienced and multilingual drivers and professional licensed tour guides with archaeological background studies. Book with us and gain the ultimate travel experience in Greece.
Reviewed July 17, 2013

No matter where you are visiting Athens from Dennis is the right person to help you with all your ground travel plans. Dennis picked us up at the airport in a very nice Mercedes van with plenty of room for our luggage (we were in Greece for 2 weeks). Dennis also assisted us in a couple of day trips as well as helping us to arrange transportation from Lefkas back to Athens (5.5 hour drive). Communicating over the internet was easy and Dennis was FANTASTIC!

2  Thank August E
"full day tour"
in 27 reviews
"local greek restaurant"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 15 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 11 reviews
"always on time"

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I decided to take a private tour of Athens with Dennis & his amazing company instead of booking an excursion with the Royal Carribean Cruise line. We were a party of 9 & had some elderly that were in need of special assisstance. I can't begin to tell you how professional Dennis was from start to finish. From the time I sent him my first email, to how quickly he responded was my first indication that I was making the right choice. I discussed with him my concerns about mobility for some of the members in our group & he reassured me that he would make sure everyone in the group was taken care of. We had kids of all ages who had a spectacular time.Seeing the Acropolis & the changing of the guards was truly amazing. Dennis was on time (actually early) picking us up at the port.His new Mercedes Van made the ride smooth & enjoyable.He brought along a wonderful & intelligent tour guide with him(i'm so sorry I forgot her name).Her knowledge of Athens & the information given to us was greatly appreciated. Rest easy booking with Athens-Limo because all of your needs,concerns and interests will be taken care of..Dennis I would like to personally thank you for being there with us to show us beautiful Athens.

3  Thank LindaLJ123
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Dennis provided a great day for our cruise stop in Athens. Our group of eight friends enjoyed an Acropolis tour as well as a city tour including a great stop at the Temple of Zeus. Our family style lunch at a small restaurant was just delightful. After lunch we enjoyed a visit to the Acropolis museum and a stop for delicious gelato. We thoroughly enjoyed our day and we would not hesiatate to recommend Dennis and Athens-Limo.

2  Thank Susan L
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had a perfect day and experience in Athens. Dennis did
a great job communicating with us by e-mail. Our guide, Elena,
was amazing. So personable and knowledgeable of history
and archaeology. I would recommend this company to
anyone visiting Athens. We left with wonderful memories.

2  Thank YooperGirl46