“The highlight of our trip to Greece”

Blue Water Sailing Greece
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Spend a week on board and we will sail you to more than 5 different islands so you can enjoy lots of sunshine and swimming, explore picturesque harbor towns and crystal-clear bays, enjoy Greek cuisine, discover the ancient history, culture and much more. You won’t need to plan, pack or unpack or find accommodation as you cruise from one islands to the next. Just enjoy your best holidays as we will share with you the best islands’ insights: things to do and visit / places to eat.
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Me and my boyfriend went to Athens for our 6 month anniversary and first holiday together. He had planned a surprise for one of the days that we were in Athens...a day of sailing with Blue Water Tours. The most amazing surprise and experience I have ever had!

We were greeted by Adriana and Radu who were the most amazing and friendly hosts. They made us feel comfortable for the entire time that we were with them and they were incredibly insightful.

We started by sailing across the clear blue water to visit the Island of Aegina and climbed to find the Temple of Aphaia. It was a challenging uphill walk (with a slightly crazy stray dog along the way!) but definitely worth it to see the absolutely breathtaking view from the top of the island.
We then continued sailing to a scenic spot and stopped to do snorkeling. It was our first time so naturally we were nervous. Adriana and Radu did everything possible to make us feel comfortable and taught us everything we needed to know. Adriana stayed with us and showed us some of the marine life.

Adriana then cooked a lovely lunch for us (delicious Greek salad, chicken cooked on their own BBQ and rice).
We then sailed back to Athens as the sun set, and it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

We will remember this experience for the rest of our lives. We couldn't have asked for better hosts who were so passionate about what they do and so helpful in terms of recommending other things for us to do and see for our stay in Athens.
The millions of pictures we took that day of the views and things we saw just won't do it any justice! We both highly recommend at least one day of sailing with Adriana and Radu. We would definitely go again.

J and J

in 5 reviews
in 4 reviews
in 20 reviews

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We had a fun day of sailing with Adriana and Radu. They were amazing to get to meet on our trip to Greece even though we only got to spend 1 day on the water. My husband had always wanted to go sailing and that was my present to him on our 1 year anniversary was to go out and experience it while seeing some pretty islands. Adriana and Radu were both very friendly and the one thing I can say without a doubt is they go out of their way to share their passion and make sailing with them something you will always remember. I would recommend them and if I am ever in Greece again we would definitely look into a longer trip with them...well worth the money!

1  Thank Elisha M
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Just came back from fantastic 5 days tour with Blue Waters Sailing in Greek islands.
We are joining to all "Excellent" reviews, as there is not a single complaint to make. Adriana and Radu has worked hard to make the stay for their guests just perfect - professional skippering, well equipped boat with a thought for all possible details (hammock, snorkel gears, wet suits, even gas grill), smart route planning, very good guidance on what to see on islands. On the top of all, they are both really friendly and warm personalities which makes staying with them really cozy and easy.
We highly recommend this trip especially for friends tours (5 is a good number for comfortable stay) or family trips.

5  Thank LigaBL
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We had a great time on our 1-day sailing trip around Aegina island. When I contacted Adriana and Radu at first, I wasn't too sure how this would work, would I feel safe, would it be awkward to be on a boat for one day with a couple of strangers, would it be worth it, basically. After a lot of back and forth for the arrangements where Adriana did everything she could to adjust to our needs and schedule, we were met at the boat by 2 professional, serious and dedicated people, who love what they do and it shows. Radu is an excellent skipper, very solid, always has the security of the people he is in charge of in mind. We stopped in a couple of coves for snorkeling, lunch and swimming with Adriana as our guide, if and when we needed her. If we ever have the chance, we will definitely go back for a longer trip with them. This was an experience of a lifetime, thanks to those 2 brilliant and wonderful people.