“Best food in Greece ”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Plaka
Description: which is located in the Plaka area, below the sacred rock of Acropolis, is one of the best destinations for dining in the city of Athens. With over 45 years of experience, a very traditional kitchen, natural beauty in the surrounding area called the "District of the Gods" and with a fasinating view, we are sure to impress you!
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I thought I had the best food in Greece at another restaurant but on my last day here I found this place and the food and the staff was the best in Greece. When I come back I'll be sure to come back here

Reviewed March 26, 2014

It is a highly recommended restaurant which has nice location being a bit away of the main tourist stream. The food was not touristic at all and the price was good. We will come back to try also for dinner.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

A cosy and friendly place at a quiet street in Plaka. The staff is very friendly and the food is good, Greek food. Nice atmosphere, affordable and they have live music in the evenings.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We went here twice for dinner during our trip to Athens. The food and wine were very good and reasonably priced. The second time we went they had live music which we enjoyed. If I go back to Athens I will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We were staying in Athens in November 2013 and were so lucky to find this amazing restaurant situated at the bottom of Acropolis, so beside the food we enjoyed a nice view as well, along with traditional Greek music performed by very friendly local artists.
Service was excellent, it felt like home for us. It's very convenient for families with children (outside seating). We ate here every day for 6 days and never had any complaints. Each time we got complimentary desert. Our kids especially liked tomato soup and fried potatoes :-)
We hope to visit Athens again and enjoy this restaurant, it's service and atmosphere!

Thank you!

Been to Cave of Acropolis? Share your experiences!