Jason Prime
$150
$243
$193
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed October 21, 2009

• Stayed: October 2009
Reviewed September 27, 2009

I stayed here in September 2009 with 2 friends (3 women in total). Contrary to other reviews, my stay in this hotel was good. The staff were friendly, helpful and courteous. The rooms were clean and large, with good double glazing which kept the noise from the street at bay. Yes, the side street that this hotel is on does attract some drunks and unsavoury characters, but at no point did I, or my friends, feel threatened in this area. Athens is not the most chic city at the best of times, but it is a much safer city than most capital cities I have visited. Also, the fact that Omonia Square (5 mins walk from the hotel) is a hang-out point for street people, means that there is a constant police presence there, thereby ensuring a safer feel to the place.
This hotel was value for money, breakfasts were good. Being located near Omonia Square meant that we did not use the metro or public transport at all in our 4 day stay there. We walked everywhere, including back from dinner late at night, most areas we visited were only 20 mins walk from the hotel.
I would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 8, 2009

we booked the Jason prime hotel on the internet and when we arrived after paying 42 euros for a cab from the airport I was appalled at the area.
There were old matresses and rubish everywhere. we saw drugs being sold openly on the street, people shooting up and the pavement outside the hortel, prostitutes and sex booths advertised.
I am amazed that bookable holidays sent us there.
Why would anyone build a hotel in such a district? and how did they ever manage to take that photo of the front entrance.
All I can say is don't go this is an experience you can live without.
marilyn Beales

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2009

This Hotel is located in the centre of Athens. Good rooms, the staff also ok, but the location is really BAD. Close to a "guetto". Restaurant outside of the Hotel.

We stayed just 7 hours (from 8pm to 4pm). Thanks GOD!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2009

The hotel on its own is really good... we booked a room for 2 and it was very clean and spacious. The facilities are very good, however, it is really the location of this hotel that is the problem... while it is located in the centre of Athens with very close access to Omonia, unfortunately, the neighourhood of the hotel is not the greatest of all.. sadly, it is located in an area where drugs addicts are plenty and there is no hiding of them taking their shots. I would not recommend this place to people traveling alone. I hope that the authorities in Athens would do something about this...

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends