Checking into this hotel was very pleasing. The front desk employees were very friendly and the lobby decorated with style. We arrived at our rooms to find a dark and smelly room. The beds were rock hard & horrible. I even had to check to make sure it was a mattress. I have never felt a bed so hard in my life. It was like sleeping on the floor.
The roof-top restaurant was very nice and had a great view of the sites. The dinner was good and service was also good. We stayed two night and that was too long. Morning breakfast was included in our price and that was very tasty. If you plan on touring around town, this is very centrally located. Internet was available in the lobby and the staff was friendly about helping us with maps and info.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel is a unique Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Athens City where style and comfort are happily coupled to offer a pleasant stay with the finest accommodation and delightful culinary experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Athens
- Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel