The location of this hotel was fantastic, only a five minute walk to the Plaka. We walked almost everywhere in Athens and if we didn't want to walk it was only 200m to the Metro or if we got lost in the city we simply hopped on the Metro to get back to the hotel.
It is on a main road (which you don't hear unless the window is open) which gives easy access and parking to those who are using a car.
The rooms were comfortable and clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. A good buffet breakfast was included.
The Restaurant is open on the roof in summer with a wonderful view of the Acropolis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel is a unique Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Athens City where style and comfort are happily coupled to offer a pleasant stay with the finest accommodation and delightful culinary experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Athens
- Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel