We stayed only one night but we had a good experience. Check-in went very smoothly and the rooms were larger than I had expected. The bathroom was much bigger than European hotels that I've stayed at in the past. We loved the roof top bar and while we didn't dine there, we enjoyed cocktails for happy hour and later that night after dinner. Great views of the Acropolis and of Athens. The breakfast buffet had a lot of variety and most of it was pretty good, although not exceptional. I would have no problems staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel is a unique Luxury Boutique Hotel in the heart of Athens City where style and comfort are happily coupled to offer a pleasant stay with the finest accommodation and delightful culinary experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Athens
- Athenian Callirhoe Exclusive Hotel