Review Highlights
Professional and dedicated.

It was after several other contacts with travel agencies that I discovered the company of Mr... read more

Reviewed March 4, 2017
FrancineMessines
Messines
A wonderful trip

I engaged Aristeidis Vasileiou of Athens Taxi for a trip into the Peloponnese to find my... read more

Reviewed May 22, 2016
Thekansaspyet
Middletown, Connecticut

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Athens
from $7.96
from $7.96
from $21.59
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2015

It was an amazing time....a wonderful ruins and it should be added to your bucket list. The taxi driver was great...he gave us information to places we passed on our way to Acropolis. February wasn't crowded and we had such a greater perfect day.

Date of experience: February 2015
9  Thank Anne M
Reviewed December 20, 2014

I couldn't be more pleased to recommend this tour company for a memorable and excellent tour of Athens without any problems. Alex, our private tour guide and driver picked us up promptly from our hotel and took us to the most amazing historical places in Greece. We visited places under "In the Footsteps of St. Paul christian tour and it was fabulous. Alex was knowledgeable and passionate about Athens and he was superb in his ability as a tour guide. He even went the extra mile and took us to a local restaurant serving proper Greek food. It was awesome! I highly recommend this tour company specially Alex who made it a worthwhile choice. The following day we also went to do half day tour of the ancient Corinth. It was a brilliant trip, the whole experience from the coastal drive down to museums and archeological sites from ancient biblical times was a day to remember. Thank you, Alex and AthensTour Greece for a lovely visit to Athens!

Date of experience: December 2014
8  Thank globetrotter318
Reviewed September 29, 2014

I am just back from a Costa cruise to Greece and Turkey . For some reason the ship visited places with limited excursion possibilities and stayed for a day but when we arrived at Athens we had just over half a day to see the sights. I fortunately had booked a private tour with www.athenstaxi-tours.gr and I am ever so grateful . Mr. Arsteidis Vasileiou was our driver and he made an excellent job of the limited time at our disposal . We were met at the boat and whisked away to the Acropolis etc. His English is excellent and his commentary helped fill us in on our sketchy Greek history . As my wife had a throat infection we even had time to stop at a pharmacy for medication and translation of the dosage . Thanks Mr. Aristeidis If I return tomAthens I hope to see you again .

9  Thank cronk11
Reviewed September 13, 2014

We really enjoyed this tour he was extremely knowledgeable and his english was fantastic. We were collected from the cruise ship and returned after a wonderful day. Comparing this Tour with comments from those on the ships tour we are delighted that we made this choice.

6  Thank 211ChrisA
Reviewed September 12, 2014

Our recent private tour of Athens with Mr. Aristeidis Vasileiou at www.athenstaxi-tours.gr was fantastic from the moment we were picked up until we were dropped off. He picked us up at the ship pier in an immaculately clean Mercedes and said he was ours for the day and would take us anywhere we wanted to go. While Aristeidis was not a licensed guide and thus could not guide us inside the sites, he would give us the history of the site on the way to each, tell us where he would be waiting for us and then wait until we were through. There was never a rush anywhere and we could take as much or little time at each site as we pleased and he suggested sites we had not thought of. He was very friendly and a true gentleman throughout and we would not hesitate to request that he guide us on future tours. If you are looking for 1st class service, ask for Aristeidis at the web site listed above.

7  Thank Thaddeus J