Ways to Experience My Athens Tour
from $589.79
from $393.20
from $368.62
More Info
All reviews ancient corinth excellent tour stavros minivan changing guard greece company port
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2015 via mobile

John and Stauros are both very good drivers. They speak English fluently and they are always polite and helpful. The vehicles are new and always clean.
In my opinion it's the best limousine company in Greece.

john s, Manager at My Athens Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2015

Dear Giannis P, thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We used the services of Stavros and were satisfied. He knows his way around Athens and can take you to all the important sites of the city, but also to places that are off the map. in 5 hours we learned so much about Athens. His van fit easily our party of 6 and he was kind enough to answer the various questions we had for him. Highly recommended if you visit Athens for a few days, like we did.

Date of experience: May 2014
john s, Manager at My Athens Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

You are very kind, hope to see you again soon! Thank you, John

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Athens Family Limo (My Athens Tour) was recommended to me by a friend who has used their services before. I booked two airport transfers and a Day Tour of Athens for my family visiting from L.A. in January (two couples in their sixties, couple in their 30's and a 5-year-old). Yiannis' Viano fit all their luggage - they were not travelling light! - and himself was very punctual, helpful and patient with my little niece.

I rode with them on the tour (Acropolis, the Museum, Plaka - Monastiraki, lunch, shopping but sadly had to leave before the visit to the wine-yard which I was told was the highlight). Though a local, I found myself rediscovering the city with Yiannis' up-to-date tips and interesting historical input. Flexible stops and good choice of locations made it a laid-back, fun experience, minding the mixed group we were. Reasonable prices on the plus side too, would surely recommend.

Date of experience: January 2014
1  Thank Celia P
john s, Owner at My Athens Tour, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you very much!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I know John personally, since I've used his services quite a few times for friends that were visiting me in Athens. I can talk with him for hours about the little marvels of our city, he knows the restaurants, the sites, the latest sports info, the politics, the wineries: quite an Athenian guide! He uses a comfortable Mercedes Viano that fits up to 7 persons and is probably the best way to see Athens and/or take and excursion outside. Hight recommended.

Date of experience: December 2013
1  Thank Nick V
john s, Owner at My Athens Tour, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Thank you Nick, always a pleasure to service your friends!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We were only in Athens for one day (May 2013) at the end of our Honeymoon and wanted to see as much as we could in only a few hours. After taking an early flight we arrived at our Hotel around 9am and were met there by Dionisis/Dennis. Over the course of the next 3 hours he took us to all the major sites around Athens and provided great insight and knowledge on everything. He also took us by a nice local spot for lunch to finish our busy morning. Nothing beats having a personal limo and not having to fight the crowds of tourists on buses etc. I reccomend this to any one. thanks again and cant wait till next time.

Jester

Date of experience: May 2013
1  Thank LJester
john s, Owner at My Athens Tour, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

thank you very much!