“Day trip to Delphi. A great trip!”
Review of My Athens Tour

and up
Corinth and Mycenae Day Trip from Athens
Ranked #95 of 338 Tours in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours in Athens and all over Greece. Licence and price-list by the Ministry of Tourism. 3 decades of experience. New Mercedes Viano mini vans and Mercedes Sprinter vans. University educated, professional drivers fluent in English, Italian, Russian, German.
Reviewed December 12, 2015

We had Stavros as our guide and driver. We couldn't have asked for any better. He waited patiently for us to board, and as soon as we were off he began to tell us about the City of Athens. He spoke with enthusiasm and pride and it was infectious as all four of us asked questions, discussed history and literature and it was great fun.
I felt a little unwell initially and Mr. Stavros very kindly adjusted the route to accommodate an unscheduled stop.
He drove very well so we felt extremely comfortable and he made sure he stopped at vantage points so we got some amazing photos. His knowledge of Delphi was detailed and he took the trouble to stop and show us some wonderful sites of immense historical importance.
He was untiring and obviously used to not eating for long periods as he seemed surprised at our constant queries regarding lunch. When we finally stopped at Arachova, he was very wary at our choice of eatery as he was not familiar with it. We were touched by his concern and reassured him that the place "fterolakka" was an excellent restaurant.
He kept our flagging interest engaged even on the return journey. Something which definitely required some effort as by this time we were exhausted.
What impressed my daughters and me even more was the fact that when we reached the hotel and were saying thank you Mr. Stavros handed us a couple of packets contained Evil Eye bracelets for us. That made our day. It was the very first Grecian Gift and very unexpected.
I would recommend Mr. Stavros to anyone traveling to Greece. He is a knowledgeable, well spoken and very thoughtful person, and his only aim is to ensure the enjoyment and safety of his travelers.
Thank you, Mr. Stavros.

2  Thank WhiteLinen31
john s, Owner at My Athens Tour, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2015

Thank you very much! You are far to kind!

All reviews
"changing"
"guard"
"information"

Reviewed January 8, 2015 via mobile

John and Stauros are both very good drivers. They speak English fluently and they are always polite and helpful. The vehicles are new and always clean.
In my opinion it's the best limousine company in Greece.

john s, Manager at My Athens Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2015

Dear Giannis P, thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We used the services of Stavros and were satisfied. He knows his way around Athens and can take you to all the important sites of the city, but also to places that are off the map. in 5 hours we learned so much about Athens. His van fit easily our party of 6 and he was kind enough to answer the various questions we had for him. Highly recommended if you visit Athens for a few days, like we did.

john s, Manager at My Athens Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

You are very kind, hope to see you again soon! Thank you, John

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Athens Family Limo (My Athens Tour) was recommended to me by a friend who has used their services before. I booked two airport transfers and a Day Tour of Athens for my family visiting from L.A. in January (two couples in their sixties, couple in their 30's and a 5-year-old). Yiannis' Viano fit all their luggage - they were not travelling light! - and himself was very punctual, helpful and patient with my little niece.

I rode with them on the tour (Acropolis, the Museum, Plaka - Monastiraki, lunch, shopping but sadly had to leave before the visit to the wine-yard which I was told was the highlight). Though a local, I found myself rediscovering the city with Yiannis' up-to-date tips and interesting historical input. Flexible stops and good choice of locations made it a laid-back, fun experience, minding the mixed group we were. Reasonable prices on the plus side too, would surely recommend.

1  Thank Celia P
john s, Owner at My Athens Tour, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you very much!