Book In Advance
Tours from My Athens Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience My Athens Tour
from $553.89
from $553.89
from $346.18
from $369.26
More Info
All reviews full day tour mercedes van stavros sights knowledge tours temple poseidon acropolis changing guard information
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I know John personally, since I've used his services quite a few times for friends that were visiting me in Athens. I can talk with him for hours about the little marvels of our city, he knows the restaurants, the sites, the latest sports info, the politics, the wineries: quite an Athenian guide! He uses a comfortable Mercedes Viano that fits up to 7 persons and is probably the best way to see Athens and/or take and excursion outside. Hight recommended.

Date of experience: December 2013
1  Thank Nick V
john s, Owner at My Athens Tour, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Thank you Nick, always a pleasure to service your friends!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We were only in Athens for one day (May 2013) at the end of our Honeymoon and wanted to see as much as we could in only a few hours. After taking an early flight we arrived at our Hotel around 9am and were met there by Dionisis/Dennis. Over the course of the next 3 hours he took us to all the major sites around Athens and provided great insight and knowledge on everything. He also took us by a nice local spot for lunch to finish our busy morning. Nothing beats having a personal limo and not having to fight the crowds of tourists on buses etc. I reccomend this to any one. thanks again and cant wait till next time.

Jester

Date of experience: May 2013
1  Thank LJester
john s, Owner at My Athens Tour, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

thank you very much!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

John took us on a full day tour of Athens and Sounion with his minivan. He obviously has a lot of experience with tourists, which made the tour more than just a drive around the city. He told us a lot about the archaelogical sites, but we talked about the conditions of living in Athens today. Easy going guy. A nice experience overall.

Date of experience: May 2013
1  Thank anne c
john s, Owner at My Athens Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear Anne, thank you so much for the kind words! Give my regards to the family.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

John picked up my family from the Athens airport and we did a tour with his van around Athens. His knowledge of Athens history and culture is huge! Our trip ended at the port of Piraeus, where we took the ferry to Paros. A beautiful day!

Date of experience: August 2012
john s, Owner at My Athens Tour, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Thank you very much Maria! It was a pleasure, spending a day with you and your awesome family. Happy holidays in Paros!

Reviewed June 14, 2012

We have been using Athens Family Limo for our concerts and events for 8 years. John and his crew has been professional in handling many famous persons and have always been trustworthy. His limos fleet (sedan and vans) is one of the most reliable in Greece. We could not have asked for a better partner in our business.

www.ejekt.gr

Date of experience: May 2012
1  Thank Ejekt F
john s, Owner at My Athens Tour, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2012

Thank you very much, it's been a pleasure working with you all these years!