“Fun and Interesting Tour of Athens!”
Review of My Athens Tour

and up
Athens Half-Day Private Minivan Tour
Ranked #94 of 289 Tours in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours in Athens and all over Greece. Licence and price-list by the Ministry of Tourism. 3 decades of experience. New Mercedes Viano mini vans and Mercedes Sprinter vans. University educated, professional drivers fluent in English, Italian, Russian, German.
Piraeus, Greece
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun and Interesting Tour of Athens!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Athens Family Limo (My Athens Tour) was recommended to me by a friend who has used their services before. I booked two airport transfers and a Day Tour of Athens for my family visiting from L.A. in January (two couples in their sixties, couple in their 30's and a 5-year-old). Yiannis' Viano fit all their luggage - they were not travelling light! - and himself was very punctual, helpful and patient with my little niece.

I rode with them on the tour (Acropolis, the Museum, Plaka - Monastiraki, lunch, shopping but sadly had to leave before the visit to the wine-yard which I was told was the highlight). Though a local, I found myself rediscovering the city with Yiannis' up-to-date tips and interesting historical input. Flexible stops and good choice of locations made it a laid-back, fun experience, minding the mixed group we were. Reasonable prices on the plus side too, would surely recommend.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Celia P
john s, Owner at My Athens Tour, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you very much!

Athens, Greece
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“No one knows Athens better than John!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I know John personally, since I've used his services quite a few times for friends that were visiting me in Athens. I can talk with him for hours about the little marvels of our city, he knows the restaurants, the sites, the latest sports info, the politics, the wineries: quite an Athenian guide! He uses a comfortable Mercedes Viano that fits up to 7 persons and is probably the best way to see Athens and/or take and excursion outside. Hight recommended.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Nick V
john s, Owner at My Athens Tour, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you Nick, always a pleasure to service your friends!
Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Athens in Style”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We were only in Athens for one day (May 2013) at the end of our Honeymoon and wanted to see as much as we could in only a few hours. After taking an early flight we arrived at our Hotel around 9am and were met there by Dionisis/Dennis. Over the course of the next 3 hours he took us to all the major sites around Athens and provided great insight and knowledge on everything. He also took us by a nice local spot for lunch to finish our busy morning. Nothing beats having a personal limo and not having to fight the crowds of tourists on buses etc. I reccomend this to any one. thanks again and cant wait till next time.

Jester

san antonio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great day in Athens”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

John took us on a full day tour of Athens and Sounion with his minivan. He obviously has a lot of experience with tourists, which made the tour more than just a drive around the city. He told us a lot about the archaelogical sites, but we talked about the conditions of living in Athens today. Easy going guy. A nice experience overall.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank anne c
john s, Owner at My Athens Tour, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Anne, thank you so much for the kind words! Give my regards to the family.
vancouver, canada
“Great tour of Athens!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

John picked up my family from the Athens airport and we did a tour with his van around Athens. His knowledge of Athens history and culture is huge! Our trip ended at the port of Piraeus, where we took the ferry to Paros. A beautiful day!

Visited August 2012
john s, Owner at My Athens Tour, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thank you very much Maria! It was a pleasure, spending a day with you and your awesome family. Happy holidays in Paros!

Been to My Athens Tour? Share your experiences!