Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great little sports bar right around the corner of the Hera.

Great little sports bar right around the corner of the Hera, stopped in and had a few drinks with... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Barry B
Niagara Falls, Canada
CWC19

Hotel bar with good music. The allowed me to see the Cricket World Cup and there is a bartender... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
WayneTrini
Chaguanas, Trinidad
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Athens
from $14.85
from $22.84
from $114.20
from $33.12
More Info
All reviews place to watch sports great bar service nice cocktails greek salad acropolis museum mythos legend euros metro greece
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019

I have stayed at Athens Studios twice in two years. It's a perfect location for the historic center of the city. To me, as a simple guy, I had everything I needed in a hostel at this location. My first time I stayed in a four person dorm with bunkbeds. I came with my family and we all had a nice time. The second stayed I came by myself and stayed in a four person dorm, and again had everything I needed and didn't experience any downsides.

The breakfast and coffee in the morning is nice, the burgers are good, and I like the bar a lot. Good drinks and entertainment, nice regulars, and the bartenders are very knowledgable and welcoming. Lucas is a name that stands out to me. I liked his style and to me he was doing his job very well. Very cool guy. I imagine I'll be back.

P.S. nice remodel!

Date of experience: October 2018
Athensstudios, Manager at Athens Sports Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Thank you so much....for the review and for coming back! We hope to see you again very soon! Till then...Safe Travels!

Reviewed April 29, 2019

I booked an impromptu weekend away to Athens, this weekend just gone, and chose to stay at Athens Backpackers Hostel. What a great decision! I had no idea that breakfast was included which was a win, but forgetting that the location was absolutely ideal. I didn't use the Metro once, saw the whole city by foot in 48 hours.

The sports bar was attached to my hostel and was a brilliant spot. Saw the Grand Prix and some English footy on my last Sunday afternoon, but the Saturday night was what really made it. Cheeky chappy Luca behind the bar kept my friend and I entertained enough that we didn't feel the need to go bar crawling! We stayed there and had a blast.

100% recommend.

Hi Sophie!

Thank you so much for the review and your kind words.

I'll make sure Lucas knows as well!

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Visited Athens Sports Bar with my cousin when we were staying in the Athens Studios and I have nothing but amazing things to say about the bar! The bartenders were very friendly (Lucas and Peter) and made craft cocktails. We had such a great time the first day we arrived so we went back the second night. The first evening was tailored towards sports as it is a Sports Bar. But the second night was the bar's quiz night, which was a blast. The host was very engaging and entertaining, making our second visit here just as great as the first. I would highly recommend stopping by if you are in Athens!

Date of experience: April 2019

Thank you so much for the review!

We are very happy you had two great nights!

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

The bar has a great atmosphere that keeps you wanting to stay the whole night. Lucas, our one bartender, was extremely welcoming and attentive the entire time. Even with a crowd he kept up with each person that came through the door and made them feel at home. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: April 2019

Thank you so much for your kind remarks!

Reviewed April 2, 2019

Came to this bar as it was close to our airbnb apartment ,and it turned out we stayed more at the bar than in our apartment !The bar has 3 big televisions and 2 small televisions on the outside to watch games ..as a feedback bigger screens outside would be a big plus.tasty burgers can be ordered at the bar and served to you in a matter of a few minutes from the fast food restaurant next doors!There is a bunch of Greek craft beers but i suggest the beer on tab mythos, After having enjoyed your regular Greek lager Mythos and you want to try something different the legend bartender Lucas will take care of you always with a big smile and the will to start a conversation with you in case your husband is too busy watching sports!The owner is very friendly and welcoming and (speaks spanish)
lucia & paolo!

Date of experience: April 2019
Athensstudios, Manager at Athens Sports Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2019

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for the great review and all the kind words.

We hear you! We will be installing 2 big 55" TV's in just a few days actually.

We do hope you visit us again, when in Athens, and I'll make sure Lucas knows that he made such an impression.

Cheers!