“Great Experience made even better by the private service from Eleni and her team”

Greece Private Tours
Ranked #20 of 157 Transportation in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: Private tours and transfers in Greece, with a Greek taxi/minivan/minibus driver & guide. Owned and operated by Greek people, we are uniquely placed to show you the real Greece in a personalized and privileged style.
Sydney, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
Reviewed January 21, 2013

The tours were really good. The time allocated was fantastic. It meant that we were not rushing around which made it so much better.

I thoroughly enjoyed the trip and my time in Athens.

Thank you so much for arranging our tours, sometimes with very short notice.

Drivers were very sociable and spoke english well. They were very accommodating.

Visited January 2013
9 Thank Colin C

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Thanks Guys”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I don't usually write reviews but I felt I had to let people know about the great time we had at greeceprivate tours. Vasili picked us up promptly at the port and proceeded to take us on an absolutely wonderful tour where we managed to get to see the whole of Athens in a day as well as have time for a lovely lunch and partake of an excellent Greek sweet on the way back to the ship. I will certainly use their services again when we return next year to spend a week in Greece.

Visited October 2012
14 Thank Theodra K
Eleni M, Manager at Greece Private Tours, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review it is much appreciated.
Clayton, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Private day tour of Athens”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Our guide was prompt and courteous. He was very knowledgable about Athens and suggested an itinerary for the sights we wanted to see taking account of the 103 degree F temperature. He also suggested lunch at a Greek ethnic restaurant which was enjoyed by all.

Visited July 2012
16 Thank Ted H
Eleni M, Manager at Greece Private Tours, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
On behalf of my driver and myself I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review.It is most appreciated.