“A fantastic place to stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
3shankan
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A fantastic place to stay”
Reviewed February 15, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

It was a very pleasant place to stay and one of the memorable places too. The location was convenient with shops and cafe nearby,, even though it was situated near Victoria plaza, the accommodation seemed to be quite and peaceful ! The owner was very helpful in giving us enough information about how to get around the city and about the place.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Ama j
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Excellence within the heart of Athens”
Reviewed November 5, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

This was very much a last minute holiday and I jumped upon the trusted Tripadvisor and quickly came across Nikos, and not this apartment as Nikos has a number of apartments within the city

Having read the reviews, and as a traveller that visits many countries worldwide yearly due to my job, I am aware that there is nothing better than local knowledge. A rare service that's not to be found in many an expensive hotel lobby area.

The apartment is immaculately clean and the block very safe. I travelled with my wife, a 16 yr old boy and 11 yr old daughter. The apartment is located next to Victoria Square which is rather very handy as it has many amenities including supermarket, metro and the fabulous Everest Coffee shop within 2 mins walk, ideal way to start a day.

I was there from a Wednesday to a Sunday and Nikos also arrange pick up/drop off from the airport in a rather luxurious vehicle.

Another reason for choosing Nikos was his local knowledge of restaurants. As a food lover I can say that I ate at all 3 of his recommended eateries and was not disappointed at any of them. Actually they were rather fabulous and name dropping also helped secure a table upon a rather busy evening at one of them

Overall, do not hesitate to book with Nikos as this kind of help and guidance is priceless

Look forward to revisiting the city and stopping within a Nikos apartment again

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Australia
Reviewed May 9, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

greyj
Slave Lake, Canada
“Huge space in a great neighbourhood”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

The photos are a really good representation of the apartment. It is big, clean and very comfortable. Nikos is an excellent host who responded to our communication really quickly and gave us an excellent orientation to the neighbourhood as well as some great tips on restaurants. There is a Carrefours nearby as well as a metro station, and the national archeological museum. We enjoyed our stay and if good fortune brings me back to Athens this is where I would stay again.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner

USA
Reviewed August 17, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

mera722
Houston, Texas
“Perfect and near all the must-sees in Athens!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

For starters, Nikos is an amazing host! Reserving the unit was a breeze and he always responded to all of my emails within a few hours. We (my cousin and I) took him up on his "limo service" and were picked up from the airport in his beautiful Audi. Our flight arrived a little late, but Nikos was there patiently waiting. Upon arrival of the apartment, he gave us a tour and used Google Earth to give us a layout of the area we were staying in.

The area was quite nice and close to several great restaurants (including a great gyro place that was only 3 Euros per gyro) as well as the metro entrance. The apartment is located near a major street that if you just walk south on it, it'll take you to the Plaka area and the Acropolis. It's location was perfect, not too close to the tourist areas as to cause a lot of noise and keep you up at night, but just close enough so that you weren't feeling lost.

As for the apartment- it was HUGE! At least in comparison to a lot of the European flats I've been in. It's a very spacious apartment, very clean and comfortable. It's also very modern with a large flat screen tv and cable. The wifi was also a great bonus since I had to work a little while on vacation. Also, Nikos had a lovely red wine there for us when we arrived. It was delicious! Make sure to ask him for restaurant suggestions. On our first night there he took us to a restaurant where I had the best eggplant I've ever had. Amazing!

All and all, I highly recommend renting this apartment and even more so, renting from Nikos. He is lovely and even checking in with us throughout our stay to make sure all was well. I will be staying at one of his rentals when I return to Greece!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment's modern yet cozy feel and it's location.
Liked least: Nothing, I loved it all!
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing