“Huge space in a great neighbourhood”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 38 reviews

Reviews from our community

greyj
Slave Lake, Canada
“Huge space in a great neighbourhood”
Reviewed February 4, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

The photos are a really good representation of the apartment. It is big, clean and very comfortable. Nikos is an excellent host who responded to our communication really quickly and gave us an excellent orientation to the neighbourhood as well as some great tips on restaurants. There is a Carrefours nearby as well as a metro station, and the national archeological museum. We enjoyed our stay and if good fortune brings me back to Athens this is where I would stay again.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner

USA
Reviewed August 17, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

mera722
Houston, Texas
“Perfect and near all the must-sees in Athens!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

For starters, Nikos is an amazing host! Reserving the unit was a breeze and he always responded to all of my emails within a few hours. We (my cousin and I) took him up on his "limo service" and were picked up from the airport in his beautiful Audi. Our flight arrived a little late, but Nikos was there patiently waiting. Upon arrival of the apartment, he gave us a tour and used Google Earth to give us a layout of the area we were staying in.

The area was quite nice and close to several great restaurants (including a great gyro place that was only 3 Euros per gyro) as well as the metro entrance. The apartment is located near a major street that if you just walk south on it, it'll take you to the Plaka area and the Acropolis. It's location was perfect, not too close to the tourist areas as to cause a lot of noise and keep you up at night, but just close enough so that you weren't feeling lost.

As for the apartment- it was HUGE! At least in comparison to a lot of the European flats I've been in. It's a very spacious apartment, very clean and comfortable. It's also very modern with a large flat screen tv and cable. The wifi was also a great bonus since I had to work a little while on vacation. Also, Nikos had a lovely red wine there for us when we arrived. It was delicious! Make sure to ask him for restaurant suggestions. On our first night there he took us to a restaurant where I had the best eggplant I've ever had. Amazing!

All and all, I highly recommend renting this apartment and even more so, renting from Nikos. He is lovely and even checking in with us throughout our stay to make sure all was well. I will be staying at one of his rentals when I return to Greece!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The apartment's modern yet cozy feel and it's location.
Liked least: Nothing, I loved it all!
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Klang Malaysia
Reviewed May 12, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

sunnyd17
Browns Summit, North Carolina
“Nice apartment”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Very nice apartment. It was decorated nicely, roomy and clean. Very convenient to metro, grocery store, fresh produce, inexpensive coffee shops, bakeries, and restaurants. We found very good gyros for 2 euros right across the block. The owner was very helpful and prompt when we asked questions. You could walk to most tourist locations. Only drawback was it was a little out of the tourist area but it could be good because there is less noise.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Easy metro
Liked least: Graffiti in the city
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Pinole Ca
Reviewed March 2, 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing