“nice therapy”

Athens Doctor Fish - Foot Therapy & Day Spa
Ranked #4 of 51 Spas & Wellness in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Athens Doctor Fish Day & Fish Spa a divine sanctuary for the nurturing of your hands and feet. Step into a haven of tranquillity and escape from the world outside. Relax in our elegant surroundings and choose from a range of treatments delivered by experts to condition and beautify.
Reviewed September 20, 2012

passing by in Adrianou we get a leaflet, we promised to come the other day, take the 30 minutes, amazing, nice, after this it was like walking on clouds for about 2,5 hours wi'll come back

All reviews
"euros"
in 13 reviews
"human"

Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

We tried the 30 minute fish spa. The location was perfect. Super friendly and funny staff and beautiful and modern interior. We felt very welcome and the treatment was nice as well as relaxing und fun.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I actually found this on the tripadvisor website the day before I was to travel to Athens. I did not
have a lot of time in the city, and wanted something "different" to do. Suggestion: Have the hotel desk call for you. The website did NOT have opening times, and I was there on a Saturday.. (September 1st) At first the person who answered said I could only have the half hour fish treatment...Then she promised to try and "work in" a manicure for me. The actual treatment does tickle and the fish seem to like one foot versus another, and my feet were rather tough. So if you have "tough" heels or lots of dead skin at the the bottom of your feet, I would suggest you try to make time for an actual human pedicure. After all, fish do not have hands to scrape your feet!!! Thanks Joanna for a lovely manicure...Even though you were first hesitant to do the alternating Bright Orange and Blue on my fingers!!!! (YES, the proprietress did find an opening to do my manicure). Don't be scared...c'mon over to have your feet cleaned and kissed by the fish...

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Great environment and excellent service (manicure-pedicure) by Helena! Friendly and well-tained personnel!Reasonably priced. Loved the Essie products and polishes! Being a permanent resident of Athens, I will definitely revisit!

1  Thank Hara P
See more reviews
Reviewed August 16, 2012

After walking around in the narrow streets of Plaka and poking around in all sorts of shops and treasure hoves, a stop at 'Doctor Fish' to rest poor, tired feet in a tankful of small fish was...well unique! I could not keep calm as the little fish attacked my feet busily doing away with the dead skin cells. I giggled and shouted and laughed whenever they tickled my toes or arches and had such a good time with my two friends, that we wanted to have a pedicure after that. Unfortunately, they wre fully booked out for the day and next morning too! Staff were friendly and the place was amazingly relaxing and attractive. Don't miss it if you can! It was a great part of our Athens experience!