“Piazza Duomo is great!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Plaka
Description: Stylish local favourite
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We went on holidays from Argentina and visited Piazza Duomo several times during our trip. Both, food and drinks are excellent. The service is great! I have anything negative to say about this place. It is simply great!!! If I returned to Athens some day (I hope so), I would definitely go to Piazza Duomo again and again!! :)

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food was amazing, we had pasta, salads and some pizza ! Very very relax place with really nice atmosphere. I would suggest that place for food and drinks ! A! I forgot, the waiters was very polite and the service was excellent !

2  Thank Dimitris P
Reviewed November 5, 2012

we visited the place last night and had a nice night out! good pizza, good drinks and excellent waiters and owners! they served us like we were the most rich customers in the world. very good hospitality.

guys see u next time in Athens

1  Thank jim p
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Visited the place as a group of friends from Malta. The prices are reasonable compared to other places in the area. The staff are very nice and treat you excellently!

1  Thank manijr
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Food below average. Re heated Luke warm food. Nice for a drink.. Go elsewhere for dinner!