“The best tour of our trip!”
Review of Access Greece Day Tours - CLOSED

Access Greece Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Olivesea have over 10 years experience organizing private Greece tours, holidays and exclusive breaks to places and resorts not normally frequented by the average tourist. At Olivesea, we also provide meet and greet/assisted airport transfer services. Owned and operated by Greek people, we are uniquely placed to show you the real Greece in a personalized and privileged style.
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We booked the full day Delphi tour with Sophia. The tour started with promped pick up from our hotel in a beautiful air-conditioned car. Our driver explained not only the history of Delphi to us but also the present politics in Greece. The site of Delphi was truly amazing and we had a wonderful linch with dishes recommended by our driver. A truly amazing day!!!

20  Thank Shaz M

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We enjoyed a 4-day tour with Access Greece. It was genuinely the highlight of our holiday in Greece. Initially I was uncertain about taking a private tour by taxi but I had no reason to worry and I would do this again. I loved the flexibility of this tour and we were allowed to spend as much time as we wished at each site and museum. The tour was made extra special by our driver Vasili, about whom I cannot say enough good things. He became great friends with my 7 year old son and with our family. The hotels selected by Access were also excellent (4 star). The cost of the tour includes accommodation & breakfasts & given the freedom, flexibility, the amount of distance we covered, the sites we visited & unique experiences, it was good value. Thank so much Vasili & Sofia.

18  Thank AnthiAnthi
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had a great weekend in Delphi and Meteora. They were both amazing places especially Meteora. The hotel was gorgeous and the food at the restaurants we went to was delicious. Thank you to Sofia foe arranging this brilliant tour.

18  Thank Maz m
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We booked this tour with trepidation having never been on a private tour before. It was the best thing we did on our whole trip. We managed to see the whole of Athens, Delphi , Corinth, nafplio and Mycenae in the space of 3 days. The tour was very relaxing in an air-conditioned Mercedes and our driver was absolutely brilliant. he explained everything to us even though he could not enter the sites with us. I would certainly recommend this company to anyone visiting Greece.

17  Thank phil r
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We spent a trulyenjoyable day in Athens. We were picked up in a beautiful air-conditioned car and were taken to all the main sites of Athens by our superb, knowledgeable driver, Chris. We could not have seen all the sites we managed to in the 5 hours we had allocated. I would wholeheartedly recommend this tour.

19  Thank Ardenismael60