Stayed here on my own for 4 nights whilst attending a conference nearby. Within easy walking distance of the tube station.
Staff were incredibly polite and friendly.
My room was on the quiet side of the hotel but was still quite noisy with traffic. Quite a basic room for a 5star hotel. Free wifi which you had to keep logging into every 60 mins. Bathroom was ok, powerful shower. Basic toiletries available. Whole room needed a bit of a facelift.
Gym was adequate. Treadmill, bike and some weights.
V quiet restaurant with nice food.
Would recommend if attending conference but probably more no frills than 5 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new, unconventional proposal for those who seek something different in the center of Athens is the fully renovated hotel STRATOS VASSILIKOS. In the intensity of impressionism and hyperrealism, the totally renovated hotel unit is now in position to offer to the guest the emotional uplift and euphoria in combination with the coverage of his demands, in a place that combines harmonically the floral style with the frugality and relaxing mood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Stratos Vassilikos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Athens
- Airotel Stratos Vassilikos Hotel Athens