Lowest prices for your stay
$55
Priceline$50
ZenHotels.com$55
Trip.com$52
1,209 results
All reviews syntagma square great location budget hotel bus stop ermou street walking distance minute walk rooms are clean buffet breakfast roof terrace main attractions central hotel acropolis euro
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2019

Great Hotel in the center of Athens near everything. Shops, restaurants, bars. We got the renovated rooms and they were clean comfy. Breakfast was nice. Only bad thing i could say that it did not bother me was the lift. only one lift.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank LiliPekker
Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

There is no security in the and we got robbed inside the hotel. I would not recommend to stay in this place since security is important in Atenas. I would have been to an Airbnb instead.
We got comments from other guests with similar issues.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank pablou47
Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

I had a very stay at this hotel the location is very good, close to all attractions and close to public transportation. Very easy to get to from the airport just use the x95 public bus get off last stop then two min walk and only cost 6 euro. I would highly recommend this hotel and would stay again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Dbarkaway
Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here twice on a recent visit to Athens. The hotel is located very close to Syntagma Square (airport bus and metro). I had a single room which was small but comfortable. All the staff were friendly and obliging. One of the reception staff recognised me on my return visit and welcomed me back.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank janemW9048EZ
Reviewed June 8, 2019

Would definitely recommend this hotel. The location was great. We took a X95 bus from the airport to Syntagma Square (which is the last stop) then walked about 2 mins Down the street to the hotel. Couldn’t have been easier. We were a couple of hours early for check in so the receptionist took our luggage and we went exploring the area til check in time.
The room was fairly basic (no coffee, iron etc) but the beds were really comfy! I would use this hotel again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
2  Thank Julie M