“Excellent food, excellent service ”
Review of Scala Vinoteca

Scala Vinoteca
Ranked #6 of 3,027 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Exarchia
Description: Wine Restaurant / Modern Brasserie / European Mediterranean cuisine / Creative Gastronomy / Fine Dinning
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

My Husband booked this restaurant for our last night in Athens before we depart for Singapore the next day. This is truly the restaurant to leave a memorable experience for Athens. The food is wonderful and the service impeccable. We ordered our food and while waiting, they served small little finger food to start, and they were so yummy. The starter and main courses came, we had the eggplant with squid, the 250g steak, the codfish ravioli and the lobster pasta. At the end, even though we didn’t order desserts, they brought us small macaroons and a local wine, the macaroons were delicious!! I highly recommend this place and can’t find any fault at all. Oh the place is slightly hard to find, our taxi couldn’t find it but we called the restaurant and the problem is solved!

Reviewed March 20, 2019

6* customer service. Sommelier (Amanda) and the rest of the staff were super friendly and ultra-professional making our dinner a unique experience.
Amazing gesture to offer us as a gift travel pack with chocolate.

Great place with state of art interior design.
Food was really tasteful as well.
Wide selection of wines.

highly recommended!

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

It’s just the place to be! It combines all the greatest traits a good restaurant has. Amazing taste, perfect service, the coolest background music, the friendliest staff, the coolest ambiance! I make sure I visit it every time I am in Athens! You can’t leave without a smile on your face!

Reviewed March 14, 2019

It took me a couple of tries to find the front door - second level on pedestrian connection between Sina Street and Anagnostopoulou (this is my first visit to Athens). This is the kind of place I love: sophisticated without pretension - from design of the space to the food to the service. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

An exceptional space with unique architecture.Various wines to choose from. Increadible menu and friendly staff!! Definitely worth visiting!!

1  Thank Thalenia T