I have just returned from two weeks in my version of paradise – Athens, Greece. I love Athens. My family and I travel to Athens every summer for a family reunion. And every summer for the past three years we return to the InterContinental Athenaeum Athens. Once we found this hotel we have never considered going anywhere else. And next summer we will once again stay at our favorite Hotel… because nowhere else would be as perfect, as completely comfortable, and as welcoming as the InterContinental Athenaeum Athens.
This is more than a five star hotel. This is a perfect hotel. It has everything I need, and to be honest, when I travel I need and want a lot from my hotel. I want friendly service, cleanliness, a large and bright suite, comfortable beds, great housekeeping, plus a great Club Lounge, a very good concierge staff, excellent restaurants on site… yes; I am not easy to please. I want perfection. And every single year that is exactly what I am given by the amazing staff at the InterContinental Athenaeum Athens. They are fantastic. Every single person on the staff has my gratitude for making our stay once again perfect. My family was happy to be back – and we were greeted like old friends, especially by the wonderful people staffing the Club Lounge. What a perfect setting. Excellent foods, great smiling service, and a view of the Acropolis right from the balcony. Could life get any better? Not if you choose to stay at this hotel. And that is what we will continue to do, because there is not a better choice for a hotel in all of Athens.
So once again I thank the entire staff of the InterContinental Athenaeum Athens for a perfect stay in my favorite city. Five stars does not begin to do justice to this fantastic hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum