I must say that i've been staying here mainly for buiness, for me the only thing that really was itching me and my colleagues was the internet from the lobby and from room. I am from Romania and we know that we have the best internet in Europe, but you expect at least normal conditions. I don't know how they expect us to pay 14 euros for 8 hours of wifi at 5 Mbps, or 30 euros per day. Guys, in Romania we have FREE at 100Mbps. Please change it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, IHG, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum