Athens can seem a bit chaotic, but this hotel has all the amenities you'd want to counter that, feeling like a protected enclave. It has the feeling of a business hotel, so I just found it a good pit stop before proceeding on to one of the Greek islands—so much so that I stayed their again on my way back home. It's not that I was floored by the rooms or hotel restaurants, but it does provide convenient accommodations that don't have any unpleasant surprises, and it's well-located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No wonder the Athenaeum InterContinental has been named Greece s leading hotel time and again. Athens largest guestrooms, award winning fine dining venues and a central location appeal to business and leisure travellers alike. Within a few kilometres are the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Temple of Apollo and the PlÃ¡ka. Metro and tram stations are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Athenaeum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Athenaeum Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athens
- Intercontinental Hotel Athenaeum