Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Get cash, perks, & more with Tripadvisor Plus
On average, $175 back on hotel stays
Special perks from our hotel partners
Benefits for trips near and far, for $99 a year
$$
Looking for savings? Look for Tripadvisor Plus
Hotels with the Tripadvisor Plus logo offer cash back for members.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Location is good ... opposite Larissa Metro station ... but services are poor , the staff is not so polite and a big problem is the waiters do know English and hence communication is a problem ..,. I lost my passport in Athens And I doubt it was stolen in Hotel !!

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank piyushmohnot
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Two thumbs down for this one. We have been to many hotels over the years, and this one is one of the worst yet.

Well before our arrival we asked for the room to be cleaned extra well because of our allergies. Upon entering the room we were truly amazed by the filth that piled up over time. When we told this to the guy (a young adult guy with glasses and a strict gaze in his eyes), we weren’t even offered an apology whatsoever. We even got attitude thrown in our faces as to why we didn’t come earlier that day! Good customer care... not!!! Needless to say things got a little agitated and eventually a cleaning lady came to our room for some extra vacuuming. And the day after that as well, after we insisted on it once more. We wanted to do that ourselves but we were not allowed to do so.

The room itself met ones basic needs. No further words are necessary. And we don’t want to invest the energy in needless details as well. Small, filthy, dusty, old, basic. That about sums it up.

To end this review on a more positive note: the water pressure in the shower is very nice! The breakfast buffet is sufficient - it has croissants, 2 types of bread rolls, veggies, eggs, drinks, good Greek yogurt, honey, meats, cheese, cereal and so on. The only thing missing is a variety of fresh fruits (but they do offer fresh whole apples). The location is okay, it takes about 15 to 20 minutes to walk to the city centre. And you have public transport nearby.

All in all we were not treated as the guests that we were and we felt truly unwanted, unappreciated and not taken seriously at all. Not only do we recommend you as readers to book another hotel in the city, but we have an advice for the hotel management as well. Please do something and take care of your customer services program. Please train your staff well, plus hire and fire the right people.

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank MichelsZone
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Great location pool and great view from roof garden and clean and serviceable rooms could use a room safe witch would add to review Train station right across Street and found a excellent restaurant near by Beeraki.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

A reception man came into my room in the middle of the night and started yelling at me and my friends because we were too loud even though we were just talking normally. He rushed into our room and he started opening closets and bathroom looking for more people and he threw one of my friends out of the bathroom. He interrupted our privacy. We were unpleasantly suprised and he ruined our week in Greece.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Antea V
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

I would like to start by saying the staff were brilliant,especially at the rooftop bar,trying to help me with my Greek
At reception we were always given advice of other areas to visit nearby.
It is very conveniently located for Larissa Metro, taking you all over Athens quite cheaply and quickly.
From the rooftop you have splendid views all across Athens.
Everything was kept clean and was refreshing to have hot water throughout the day.
We were not troubled by outside noise despite looking out across Larissa station.

Whenever I go back to Athens I would definitely stay here again