Radisson Blu Park Hotel Athens
$573
$472
  • Pool
1,309 results
All reviewsa business class roomrooftop pooltop floorvictoria metro stationnice hotelarchaeological museumrestaurant staffjunior suitemini barbreakfast rooman amazing viewastraalexandrasacropolistaxigymgreece
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Here I am staying in Radisson Blu Park Hotel Athens for the 2nd night before my 4-day tour commence tomorrow outside of Athens. Check in was done super promptly by a very courteous and professional lady whom I didn't get her name unfortunately who not only explained to me the hotel features but also gave a lot of suggestions on where to find good Greek cuisine nearby and various touristy places I can go to and it seems like nothing is too difficult for her. She deserves a Staff of the Month award at least!

Was upgraded to superior room as a Gold member and room is spacious with good amenities, including a DVD player and CD/Hi-fi system, etc. Bathroom décor was dated though with paint marks on the bathtub.

This Radisson Blu property uses a different brand of toiletries from their sister properties that I've stayed before. On my first night, the toiletries seems a bit weird with watery shower gel and shampoo (which I suspect could be added with water by someone?) while when I came back tonight, the new set were the proper gel-like toiletries. What was lacking was hair conditioner which is not uncommon as I had to request for it in Radisson Blu Prague too. The conditioner was promptly sent to my room by the wonderful concierge till I discover the expiry date to be in 2012 when I was about to use it.

So tonight, I asked at the reception for another one, and explained that I got an expired one last night. It took a while before the staff brought me a big-sized homebrand - DOVE, which impressed me greatly because the staff explained that they went through their stock of conditioners and the batch had indeed expired and so they went to purchase this, only for me. I am now so overwhelmed by their service attitude, they really live up to the "Yes, we can" slogan.

I was still deciding whether to return here after my tour for a 1-night stay before a early morning flight to my next destination, and now I think I will return, for the staff here are just fantastic!

Room Tip: Park view room (very nice soothing view) may have some noise from traffic which is typical of a city hotel, back view of Acropolis may be quieter, I will surely ask for that when I return to know the difference.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank MCai
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

View was really perfect on 7th floor, location is good however it was my first time in Athens, I could be wrong...
Staff was really so kind.
However it is time to renew things in room and bathroom.
Thanks anyway.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Location of the hotel was fine, a bit further out than we were expecting but the metro was close by (approx 5 mins) and the National Museum & Acropolis were walkable within 10/20 minutes.

The hotel is a mix of styles - the lobby, bar and breakfast room had obviously been recently refursbished but the floors varied in style - my friends floor has been renovated but the floor I was staying on didn't appear to have been touched since the early 90's (perhaps that was just the look they were going for). The room itself was fine although a little old fashioned in decor and it had a slight smell of cigarette smoke, bathroom was clean and spacious and housekeeping was impeccable.

We only had breakfast at the hotel and this was fine, lots of choice and options and had a cocktail in the Japanes restaurant before heading out - the view of the acropolis at night was simply stunning.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Park are noisier as no double glazing but the view makes up for it.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Actually, it is the best place to stay in there inasmuchas u can easily to go to acropolis, acropolis museum, ancient agora, AUEB( Athens University Economics and Business) , Plaka or other significant places. Whatsoever, the rooms are so comfortable to sleep or watch Tv but the breakfast couldn't meet the basic demands especially cheese, olives and olive paste lastly orangejuices are so bad. And moreover the prices roughly especially in summer season 210 euro for suit rooms and suit rooms is too narrow to stay in there. I recommend Intercontinental Athens located in Syngrou Avenue and this place is so renowned for shopping malls, night life and night clubs. It is u choice whether to stay this hotel or not...

Room Tip: superior best room is the best rooms to stay in there and u can easily see glifada beaches, aegean sea and acropolis very easily beacuse it is situated in 5th floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
RadissonBluPark, General Manager at Radisson Blu Park Hotel Athens, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Eralp 312,

We would like to thank you for your comments which help us to improve our guest satisfaction.

It is great to read your warm comments regarding our location which really helps our guests enjoy their stay but your comments concerning our room’s quality are a bit confusing.
On the one hand you find our rooms comfortable to sleep or watch TV and on the other hand you describe the suite room narrow to stay in. I will just note that the area that our junior suite covers is over 45 sq.m.

Despite all that it is constructive to read your comments, so as to self correct. It will be our pleasure to have you here in Athens.

Christos Dimas

Reviewed April 11, 2013

A nice hotel
location is perfect near to most of the to do thinks in Athens.
Price quality is good
A very good breakfast buffet
Canal on tv without a dutch network ( misses that)
From a room on the front you will have anice vieuw.
The restaurant on the 8th floor is even nicer.

Room Tip: ask a room on the front site you have a nice vieuw
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business