Great, affordable hotel in the shadow of the Acropolis. No complaints at all! Great variety at breakfast buffet every moring, had a view of the lighted Acropolis from our balcony. Even better: drinks on the exclusive rooftop restaurant! Once-in-a-lifetime. Very near (walking distance to downtown) very SAFE, I'd go back in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is no other hotel in Athens to entwine more beautifully the history of ancient Greece with 5 star facilities. Divani Palace Acropolis sits just below the Acropolis, moments away from Plaka, the new archaeological museum and the Herodian theatre. Taste luxury and sophistication in our 180 rooms, 60 new deluxe rooms and 10 suites. Enjoy the hotel restaurants and bars, or explore the surrounding area for an authentic encounter with Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Divani Palace Acropolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Acropolis Palace Athens
- Hotel Divani Acropolis Palace
- Acropolis Hotel Athens
- Divani Acropolis Hotel