Had a very pleasant 4 night stay. View of the Parthenon from the balcony, very helpful and friendly staff, ideally situated in a quiet area just a stone's throw from Plaka and the Acropolis. Very good breakfast combining an anglosaxon cooked breakfast, continental viennoiserie, cheese and cold meats, and Greek feta, olives, pickles, tomatoes, yoghurt and fresh fruits. There is an outdoor swimming pool on the ground floor accessible from the bar and conference area lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is no other hotel in Athens to entwine more beautifully the history of ancient Greece with 5 star facilities. Divani Palace Acropolis sits just below the Acropolis, moments away from Plaka, the new archaeological museum and the Herodian theatre. Taste luxury and sophistication in our 180 rooms, 60 new deluxe rooms and 10 suites. Enjoy the hotel restaurants and bars, or explore the surrounding area for an authentic encounter with Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Divani Palace Acropolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Acropolis Palace Athens
- Hotel Divani Acropolis Palace
- Acropolis Hotel Athens
- Divani Acropolis Hotel