We stayed at this hotel for two nights and while the rooms were clean they seemed to be tired. The bathrooms definitely need to be upgraded. The location was great to walk to the Acropolis museum and the Plaka. As with most hotels in this region there are no tea/ coffee making facilities in the room which is a problem if you want to have a cup of tea or coffee in the early morning or else during the day. The staff are very business like and definitely do not behave like they work in a customer oriented industry but that was the feeling I got in most of Athens in restaurants and shops. Maybe it's got to do with the problems with their economy which has made them unhappy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is no other hotel in Athens to entwine more beautifully the history of ancient Greece with 5 star facilities. Divani Palace Acropolis sits just below the Acropolis, moments away from Plaka, the new archaeological museum and the Herodian theatre. Taste luxury and sophistication in our 180 rooms, 60 new deluxe rooms and 10 suites. Enjoy the hotel restaurants and bars, or explore the surrounding area for an authentic encounter with Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divani Palace Acropolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Acropolis Palace Athens
- Hotel Divani Acropolis Palace
- Acropolis Hotel Athens
- Divani Acropolis Hotel