An average size hotel, lobby looks elegant, has marble floors and walls that makes it 4-5 star category by Europe standard. Friendly staff. Location is great, walking distance to restaurants and shops and Plaka district. However, the room we stayed in was small but clean, has marble floor bathroom (but leaking plumbing, water runs on the floor everytime we use the shower), loved the bidet. The beds are low and hard, no alarm clock/radio, TV is small and old style, no in-room coffee nor ice bucket. The only modern amenity is the control button by the wall beside the beds for AC and lighting. For me, the room is between 2 and 3 star by US standard. But overall, we had a great time in Athens due to its location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is no other hotel in Athens to entwine more beautifully the history of ancient Greece with 5 star facilities. Divani Palace Acropolis sits just below the Acropolis, moments away from Plaka, the new archaeological museum and the Herodian theatre. Taste luxury and sophistication in our 180 rooms, 60 new deluxe rooms and 10 suites. Enjoy the hotel restaurants and bars, or explore the surrounding area for an authentic encounter with Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divani Palace Acropolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Acropolis Palace Athens
- Hotel Divani Acropolis Palace
- Acropolis Hotel Athens
- Divani Acropolis Hotel