I stayed at this hotel for one night and the first thing I realized was that the staff was really helpful. The receptionist asked us when we'd like to pay for the room and once we told him that we'd be leaving early in the morning, he offered to prepare some breakfast boxed for us. First time any hotel has offered to do that, especially since we didn't even ask for it.
The room was spacious and the mattress was comfortable, I definitely enjoyed my sleep. Good size bathroom and a nice balcony with a decent view. The room seemed a little old, though, in need of renovation. The same applies for some of the common areas and corridors which definitely needed a face lift. All in all, though, it was a comfortable stay in an excellent location within short walking distance from the Metro. One last thing... I would have really appreciated some chairs in the balcony so that I can have a smoke without having to move the heavy chairs from the room out there and back in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place where you will hear your name rather than your room number. In a matter of seconds, find total quiet and calm having left the noise of the city behind you. You are now in Hotel ALEXANDROS. So close to your obligations yet so far from the busy and noisy scenery of the center of Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Airotel Alexandros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Alexandros Athens
- Airotel Alexandros Hotel Athens