I stayed there for a night. I wasn't impressed by the staff, they were not friendly. The building needs a total remake. Some wallpapers were teared and walls were dirty. In my room the carpet was burned at some areas. The matrice was very uncomfortable (very hard) and the single bed was too small to enjoy a good sleep. The only good thing was that it was quiet and that is very close to the center. Also important is that is Overpriced!! Definitely not a 4 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The place where you will hear your name rather than your room number. In a matter of seconds, find total quiet and calm having left the noise of the city behind you. You are now in Hotel ALEXANDROS. So close to your obligations yet so far from the busy and noisy scenery of the center of Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Airotel Alexandros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Airotel Alexandros Athens
- Airotel Alexandros Hotel Athens