“Thank you Thanos!”

Tour Trip Greece
Ranked #86 of 252 Tours in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tour Trip Greece is a tour company based in Athens, that prides itself on its customer service, integrity, and passion for sharing the Greek culture, art, history, civilization, with our guests. We specialize in tailor made personalized tours in Athens, and throughout Greece. Day-trips or more day tours, to Delphi, Corinth, Mycenae, Olympia, Cape Sounio etc. for up to 50 persons; Mini-bus services all over Greece.Also the popular Athens city-tour from the Athens airport/port for travellers who want to add a touch of class in to their journey. Our priority is always to satisfy your desires for an authentic experience in Greece. Looking forward to welcome you in Athens.
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Thanos is an extremely knowledgeable person, and it is a real pleasure to deal with him. We went to Athens for the second time, but with his guidance, and the new places he let us discover it seemed like the first time. Highly recommended!!!

1  Thank Fabio Z
There are newer reviews for Tour Trip Greece

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am sooooo happy: Thanos was in time and he is a safe driver. His car was much more comfortable, than the usual tours. Most of all, the level of his knowledge is really impressive! Thanos has an extreme satisfaction and pride of this country and city . He knows everything, every detail about the history of his own country, the historic monuments ...and not only of his country! I also enjoyed incredible views of the city and the sea along with stops to tour the New Athens Museum with its breathtaking view of the Acropolis, the Parthenon... I can definitely recommend Thanos to anyone interested in learning about Athens!!!

2  Thank GiseleRoosLaDiosa
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Reading the great reviews here on TripAdvisor we thought we made the best choice hiring Thanos for touring in Athens. No, no!!!! We were wrong... His knowledge was superficial, you could tell he had read some things in a book and repeated them to us. We had high expectations as I am teaching History and they were not met even to the least; This was by far the worst tour I have had in Greece.

9  Thank RuthMy
thanos555, Manager at Tour Trip Greece, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2014

Dear Sir/ / Madam.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
Looking at our administration, I cannot find any tour with you !
You never had a tour with us in Athens !
Your tour-guide was "Thanos" ?
I am 'Thanos", and I can inform you that....in the given tour-date, I was not in Athens at all...
(I can publish my flight-ticket, if requested, to verify it to you)
I've tried to contact you, but you have turned off the contact-link....

Thanks and kind regards
Thanos Bairlis
manager

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I researched many different tours for our extra day in Athens and we were very pleased with Thanos and his tour. It was pricey compared to others but he gave us much more than any others offered. He was professional but friendly, made the history come to life and was thouroughly interested in making our day about us and what we were interested in.
I really wanted to see the Temple of Poisidon at sunset and Thanos perfectly timed our arrival. As a matter of fact, we saw so much in our 7 hours I was grateful later to have written much of it down while we were driving. His car was immaculate and very comfortable. We discussed all manner of Greek culture and politics but very objectively. He is was able to give the history of all the places we visited: Glyfada, Vouliagmeni, Varkiza, Fish Farms and Lavrion as well as Cape Sounio.
A special thought from Thanos, by the next day he had emailed us links to his favorite recepes and a motorcycle trip he made with another group.
As an afterthought, if i could do it over, I would like to skip the silver mines and spend the hour swimming in the radio active lake at Vouliagmeni-how many people can say they did this!
Thankyou Thanos for a truly memorable tour.

6  Thank dmlc58
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We had an incredible time with Thanos in a tour of Athens and Corinth. He brought us to incredible places and he really impress us with his deep knowledge of Greek history and mythology. At one point we started asking questions that where really deep in the subject and he answer us with very accurate precision (a real walking encyclopaedia).
We love Greek history and Thanos tour was very enlightening for that. He also provide us with nice snacks and fruits, also ice cream for the kids.
He went out of his route to show us great places. He will definitely fulfill your special needs if you ask him.
At one point you forget that he is the tour guide, he blends with the group like if he was family!
Thank you Thanos for your professional service!

1  Thank Rafael1969