“Excellent Food”

Ranked #38 of 3,068 Restaurants in Athens
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Syntagma
Description: "LET LOVE IN, LET LOVE OUT" Avocado is a vegetarian-vegan restaurant in the center of Athens. We offer fresh, home-made international cuisine.
Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

We had the avocado burger, beet salad and pizza. We really enjoyed everything! We sat outside and had a great breeze.

1  Thank domesticgoddess4545
Write a ReviewReviews (2,292)

Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

What a fancy looking restaurant with good food for vegetarians and veganists. We had lunch here and tried the burger made of sweet potatoes, chickpeas and other ingredients. Delicious!

Reviewed June 16, 2019 via mobile

A brunch special of haloumi cheese, pecans, cranberries, shallots, etc was guaranteed to blow our minds; and while my mind survived intact, we were impressed.

Reviewed June 15, 2019

My wife and I stayed in Athens for a week and came to Avocado four times! We each tried a different dish on each occasion and each was as delicious as the last (personal favourites were the Poke Bowl and Luminous Vegan.) The staff were really friendly and attentive (especially Thomas who was always chatty when topping up our water :) ) We highly recommend Avocado whether veggie/vegan or otherwise and would definitely return here if we visit Athens in future.

Reviewed June 15, 2019

Overrated and pretentious as for me. I like vegetarian food but I didn't find something interesting that struck in my head to correspond to the overall mark of this place from Tripadvisor. There are places that serve a way better vegetarian food.
I really like falafel but that one really didn't impress me. The same goes for soup.

Date of visit: April 2019