“Nice restaurant”

Neighborhood: Monastiraki
Asten, Österreich
“Nice restaurant”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

This restaurant is in a busy area, yet the staff makes you feel at home. The view is nice and you still feel the pace of the city with all the people walking around. The food was good and so was the service. I would go there again,

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank austroswede

• Greek first
  • Polish first
“Nice place”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

This place is a great pick in a busy are. Some of the food in this area can be very bad with bad service. Here has great food with really good service at reasonable prices.

Oslo, Norway
“Nice place, great service and huge portions. ”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

The Antica is a nice restaurant right by the angora. The food is good, with healthy size portions. I recommend the pizza. Service is good and I have no complaints.

Boca Raton, Florida
“Food, Great Views, and Best Service”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My wife and I found this place, strolling along the street that runs parallel to the Ancient Agora, on our first night in Athens (on a Sunday). They were very accommodating, as she has gluten and lactose sensitivities, so they prepared her meal with special care. We returned the following Friday with my in-laws and our nephew, and the service was impeccable. They have pizzas, traditional greek fare, and salads, so everyone in our party found something they enjoyed. The waiter was extremely friendly and delay with all of our personal requests. We enjoyed it immensely, and you will too!

• Visited June 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Great atmosphere and delicious meal”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This was the last meal of my Greek holiday and it was probably the best! This restaurant is located on Adrianou, so it has a fabulous view of the acropolis and surrounding temples! The service was very friendly and they asked if we wanted bread as opposed to handing us bread we didn't want and then charge for it like many places in Athens try to do! I had the Greek meatballs which were absolutely amazing and my girlfriend had their traditional pasta and they were very accommodating in changing some of the ingredients for her! A lovely end to a great holiday! I would definitely recommend it!

• Visited June 2014