“relaxing retreat” 5 of 5 bubbles

1-Hour Aroma Oil Massage plus 20-Minute Free Fish Pedi
Ranked #1 of 52 Spas & Wellness in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The number one spa in Athens offers quality treatments in affordable prices. Discounts when you book online through our site. Fish pedicure, massage, scrub, mani, pedi, hammam, waxing. For opening hours please consult our site or mail us.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“relaxing retreat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Nestled right in the middle of a small square of cafe's and little shops this spa was an amazing find! Seeking to find something a little different, I couldn't resist trying the fish pedicure and thankfully, along with a reflexology massage, I could purchase and complete service package.

The staff were very pleasant and very skilled at the services they provided to me! the space it's self was very clean, making for a very relaxing retreat!

Visited July 2013
fdion, General Manager at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Many thanks for this lovely review !! New offers like -20% discount in our massages are ready for you to book in your next visit. Looking forward to meeting you again.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
597 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 674 helpful votes
“Clean, Enjoyable, Relaxing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is a great place to refresh after your long day of walking around the Acropolis. I had been touring three weeks from Austria to Greece and I was worn out.

The staff was kind and welcoming and concerned to help my muscles. There is a menu to pick from the fish massage to the classic style massage on table or seated massages and differing styles.

The massage therapist was good and as hard as I tried to stay awake she lulled me to sleep. I felt refreshed to go out and enjoy the night time in Athens.

The location is on a pedestrian street on the second floor. From the fish massage tanks you can look down on the busy street and people watch.

Drinks are available after your massage.

Visited July 2013
fdion, Manager at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear friend thanks a lot for the positive review ! The Fish Spa is the perfect relaxing spot in downtown Athens. Now with new services in our menu we are ready to serve you even better
Thousand Oaks, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I went in for the 30 minute fish treatment. There were plenty of fish who were all plenty hungry. They also put each foot in a different pool so I got twice the fish. I'm not sure if they'd do that during busy times or not though. The woman working there was very pleasant and friendly. There was almost no one else there, so it was a very tranquil experience. It's a little tucked away, but everything is very well maintained. You're upstairs and thus free of gawking tourists taking pictures of you and interrupting the experience. I didn't go to Doctor Fish, but my hunch would be to recommend this place.

It kind of tickles at first. I was fighting the temptation to laugh (and embarrass myself) for the first minute or two. I got used to it though and grew very relaxed. The fish are tiny and kind of cute looking, not scary at all.

I also have legitimate foot issues, and this helped me for literally months in a way no other treatment had. So in my case, it was very practical. :)

Visited April 2013
2 Thank OfFansAndFlames
fdion, Manager at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear friend thanks for the review. In our site you can see all our offers and combos, so that you can choose among other treatments for your next visit :-)
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A relaxing, pleasurable break from a hectic day shopping.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

John, Christine and Rischelle were warm and friendly and gave terrific service. Although I found it a little hard to find without a GPS, it was well worth the walk. The prices are reasonable and the service excellent. I recommend the aromatherapy massage.

Visited July 2013
fdion, Owner at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear friend, thanks for the review. We are located at Aiolou 45 street , upstairs (2nd floor). Now that you found us I hope we see you again . Happy travels :--)
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Relaxation to a new height!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

I had a some free tome before joining a colleague at the acropolis museum, so I looked on line for a place to get a much needed pedicure. I found athens fish spa. I called ahead to make sure there was an appt and I found the place pretty easily. It is on what we Americans call the second floor, so you actually get to look down on a shopping street. The facility was clean and inviting. When I checked out the great prices, my pedicure turned into a mini spa day because I could easily afford manicure, pedicure with a fish session AND an hour long full body massage.
I first washed my feet and then had my first experience with the spa fish. You sit on cushioned benches and put you feet in clean aquariums with dozens of small fish that swarm around them cleaning off old dead skin cells. The feeling to me was effervescent, like my feet were surrounded by small bubbles. I spent about 10 minutes there. Then it was off for my massage. Expertly done and so relaxing!
Then I had a pedicure, where a friendly girl took care of smoothing out the rest of my feet from what the fish didn't finish. My feet are beautiful! And then I received a very professional manicure. I very much recommend a visit for either the whole treatment like I got, or even just a 10 minute soak with friendly fish. It is a relaxing break that is well worth you time and money.

Visited June 2013
fdion, Manager at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear friend thanks for the beautiful review. We invite everybody to spend some time in our place and feel this special energy of the Fish Spa. Relaxation guaranteed !!