“Amazing Experience!!!”

Athens 70 Minute Express Day Spa Treatment
Ranked #1 of 47 Spas & Wellness in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The number one spa in Athens offers quality treatments in affordable prices. Discounts when you book online through our site. Fish pedicure, massage, scrub, mani, pedi, hammam, waxing. For opening hours please consult our site or mail us.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My husband and I visited the Fish Spa during our day in Athens on a cruise. We had just visited the Acropolis so it was so relaxing to sit and soak our feet for 30 minutes. We were expecting the fish to tickle but it actually didn't! This was a really fun thing to do and we would highly recommend this place!

fdion, Manager at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Hello dear friend and many thanks for the review. We welcome every day people from every corner of the world. But when we read another positive review, it's like our first day. Happy travels !!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

excellent environment and highly meticulous pleasant staff who in attracting next visit. thanks for relaxation in such a hot day. See you soon!

Dear friend, thank you for the kind words
You're right , especially when it's hot outside our place feels like a zen paradise in the middle of the noise of the city :-)

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My god, what a wonderful, elegant, zen place to spend a few hours there. The Spa is @ Aiolou str. one of the nicest pedestrian streets in Athens, on No 45 @ the 1st floor. The staff is super professional, calm and relaxing. I had the 30' fish spa, manicure and pedicure. All exceeded my expectations. If you visit Athens you shouldn't miss Athens Fish Spa. I left the place, totally impressed, satisfied and definitely on purpose to repeat my visit in the very near future :))

1  Thank hydroneta
fdion, Manager at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear friend, thanks a lot indeed about your positive review. More and more people like what we offer here at the Fish Spa. From our side we promise we will keep doing what we like more, serving our customers. See you soon at the Fish spa

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We found this nice place in the internet and wanted to try only the Gara Ruffa treatment. In the Spa the kind and friendly personal offered us a Deluxe package. For 40,- € each we got a 20 minutes fish-spa, a full pedicure and a 10 minutes foot massage.

In a nutshell we would say a 90 minutes time-out from the stress and the walking in the streets of Athens.

fdion, Manager at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Hello, thanks for another positive review !! I strongly believe that a visit to our spa is a gift everyone should offer to himself especially during the holidays. Everyone deserves a body and soul relax :-)

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Went with two other friends and I'm so scared of fish but I enjoyed it so much! And the staff were so lovely and friendly! Everyone should try

Dear friend, many thanks for the review. I am glad you liked the fish experience and I am sure you are going to love our massages as well !!