“Nibble your cares away” 5 of 5 bubbles

1-Hour Aroma Oil Massage plus 20-Minute Free Fish Pedi
Ranked #1 of 52 Spas & Wellness in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The number one spa in Athens offers quality treatments in affordable prices. Discounts when you book online through our site. Fish pedicure, massage, scrub, mani, pedi, hammam, waxing. For opening hours please consult our site or mail us.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Seattle, Washington
“Nibble your cares away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

My wife and I had the foot massage there and it was wonderful! I decided to try the fish spa and although it tickled a little, it was a great experience. The staff were very helpful and friendly, and Christine was a joy to talk with. If you need a place to decompress in the big city (and who doesn't), we would highly recommend Athens Fish Spa.

Visited December 2012
Christine Marga... G, Receptionist at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Hey Kathleen, thanks for the review
We strongly believe that the fish spa has amazing results
You see the difference in your skin even from the first time
Next time go for a massage You will not regret it :-)

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
London, United Kingdom
“Great service, excellent atmosphere and very friendly staff!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I stumbled across Fish Spa whilst walking in the centre of Athens in last holiday there and decided to give it a try. I am glad I did. The staff was very friendly and attentive and I had a great fish spa treatment. Free wifi, great coffee too!
I was so pleased, I went back again not just once, but three times during my holidays. I also had 3 massages, which I was really pleased with.
Highly recommend it.

Visited November 2012
Hey Flavio reviews from satisfied customers make our day here in the Fish Spa
Thank you so much for your kind words
Sometimes instead of another coffee in the city some moments of serenity in the Fish Spa is a perfect alternative. Happy travels !!
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Peaceful place and wonderful staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

I read about the fish spa treatment and had to try it. This service isn't widely available in my home city. Thanks to tripadvisor reviews, I tried Athens Fish Spa. I did the fish spa as well as reflexology on my tired feet. The fish were a fun treat but the reflexology with Joanna was the best! I dragged my husband back the next day and had a pedi and regular foot massage, which were also great. My husband had a relaxation massage, which he said was amazing. The massage was with Joanna. All of the staff were wonderful, spoke multiple languages, and were very happy to tell me about the city and make sure all of my needs were met. The spa itself was very tranquil and clean. The location is right by the Acropolis, which is perfect for tired travelers. I'll definitely returnthe next time I'm in
Athens!

fdion, Owner at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Hello dear friend, I want to personally thank you for the positive review. Our intention is to see happy relaxed faces around. We are looking forward to your next visit. Till then happy travels.
Athens, Greece
“A peaceful place in the centre of Athens”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

If you need a peaceful enviroment where you can receive a nice and relaxing session of Thai massage try it with Ioanna. I had one in a day where I was really tired and it felt so refreshing!
All the staff is also very helpful. I recommend it unreservedly!

Visited October 2012
fdion, Owner at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Angelica , Ioanna and me say a big thank you for the kind words. We trully want satisfied customers. We are trying our best to make the Fish Spa a calming spot in the middle of the noise of the city.
Marousi, Greece
“Pleasing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

An fairly exquisite way of spending you're day in an area filled with peace and a tranquil ambiance. The atmosphere was clean to the eye and made me feel very calm and peaceful. The staff were extremely friendly and polite and knew what the customers/clients exactly needed when time of assistance was needed. It's evidently clear that if someone would want a relaxing environment in the center of Athens, this would be the true place to go to. Looking forward to my next visit.

Visited July 2012
Dear Friend, I am glad you liked us. Thanks for the good words.
Some moments of peace is what we all need. This is a precious gift one can offer to himself or his beloved ones. We are here to support this.