“Peaceful place and wonderful staff!”

Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam
Athens 70 Minute Express Day Spa Treatment
Ranked #1 of 47 Spas & Wellness in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The number one spa in Athens offers quality treatments in affordable prices. Discounts when you book online through our site. Fish pedicure, massage, scrub, mani, pedi, hammam, waxing. For opening hours please consult our site or mail us.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

I read about the fish spa treatment and had to try it. This service isn't widely available in my home city. Thanks to tripadvisor reviews, I tried Athens Fish Spa. I did the fish spa as well as reflexology on my tired feet. The fish were a fun treat but the reflexology with Joanna was the best! I dragged my husband back the next day and had a pedi and regular foot massage, which were also great. My husband had a relaxation massage, which he said was amazing. The massage was with Joanna. All of the staff were wonderful, spoke multiple languages, and were very happy to tell me about the city and make sure all of my needs were met. The spa itself was very tranquil and clean. The location is right by the Acropolis, which is perfect for tired travelers. I'll definitely returnthe next time I'm in
Athens!

fdion, Owner at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Hello dear friend, I want to personally thank you for the positive review. Our intention is to see happy relaxed faces around. We are looking forward to your next visit. Till then happy travels.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

If you need a peaceful enviroment where you can receive a nice and relaxing session of Thai massage try it with Ioanna. I had one in a day where I was really tired and it felt so refreshing!
All the staff is also very helpful. I recommend it unreservedly!

fdion, Owner at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Dear Angelica , Ioanna and me say a big thank you for the kind words. We trully want satisfied customers. We are trying our best to make the Fish Spa a calming spot in the middle of the noise of the city.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

An fairly exquisite way of spending you're day in an area filled with peace and a tranquil ambiance. The atmosphere was clean to the eye and made me feel very calm and peaceful. The staff were extremely friendly and polite and knew what the customers/clients exactly needed when time of assistance was needed. It's evidently clear that if someone would want a relaxing environment in the center of Athens, this would be the true place to go to. Looking forward to my next visit.

Dear Friend, I am glad you liked us. Thanks for the good words.
Some moments of peace is what we all need. This is a precious gift one can offer to himself or his beloved ones. We are here to support this.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband and I were in the last weekend in Athens. We read about this place here in TripAdvisor and since we were in the neighbourhood and had few hours before the flight back home we went to this place. It was very nice. The stuff is very very nice and helpful. It was the first time we did this kind of treatment (the fish) - it was nice but nothing more. I did meni + short foot massagein addition to the fish massage which was really nice. My husband did reflexology. As said before - it wasn't the best one we have ever done, but it was a very nice break.
The building is a bit depressing, but once you get in, you forget about it all.

fdion, Owner at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear friend thank you for the review. I am glad you liked our place. I recommend, next time you visit us to try one of our massages. I am sure this is gonna give you this extra pleasure and relaxation which will make your experience perfect

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Staff is really friendly and welcoming - they are the best part of the experience. To be honest, this fish spa was only ok. The massage was medium quality, compared to many of the massages i've had before. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't great. The location is pretty good, but the 2nd floor and the ambience were again, mediocre. For athens, not bad. I had a much more memorable and exquisite experience at the hammam baths. But to be clear, the staff are very nice and sincere. They are the highlight here. The actual massage and experience are, uh, so-so.

1  Thank Crayolalife
fdion, Owner at Athens Fish Spa Massage & Hammam, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear friend thanks for the good words. I am sorry we didnt fulfill your expectations for the massage. To be honest I didn't understand the phrase "for Athens, not bad" In my opinion, the quality of a service has nothing to do with the city where this is offered :-)