“Greece Taxi is the Best!”
Review of Greece Taxi

Greece Taxi
Ranked #31 of 172 Transportation in Athens
More attraction details
Owner description: Athens Greece Private tours & transfers. Daily / Week long tours in Greece, Athens, Sparta, Corinth, Delphi, Meteora, Ancient Olympia, Macedonia, Mount Olympus, Thessaloniki, more...
Palm Harbor, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Greece Taxi is the Best!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We went to Athens on October 18th Greece Taxi picked us up and we had the most awesome two days with them....great driver.... very informative....took us to some great places to eat....Vasilli was wonderful and caring...wanted us to see everything....I would recommend Greece Taxi to anyone that I know going to Greece.....Thanks again great job!!!!
Bob & Rose

13 Thank rose p
Eleni M, Manager at Greece Taxi, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
A million thanks to you for taking the time to post this wonderful review.

London
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Great way to do Delphi especially during the strikes!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

While a private taxi tour for 2 people is slightly more expensive than an organised bus tour, we find that these are the best tours to do as you have flexibility and you do not feel you are rushed. Greece Taxi were definitely a good option for our Delphi day tour. It is about 2.5 hous to Delphi from Athens so it was nice to be driven in a nice air conditioned car.
Eleni was prompt and courteous in our initial email correspondence which was a great introduction to the company.
We didn't realise there was a general strike in Athens on the day of our tour until we arrived in Athens, and Greece Taxi were kind enough to call me and suggest we start the tour an hour or so earlier in order to beat the gridlock once the metro and taxis went on strike.
Our driver was Nik who was very knowledgeable and kind. He took us to get some coffee to wake up due to he early start and once we got to Delphi, we had plenty of time to see the ruins, the museum and eat lunch (3 hours for the site and then more time for lunch after).
He gave us lots of useful information relating to the temple and lent us his guide book on Delphi for when we were walking around the site.
He also suggested a very good restaurant to eat at that was tasty and great value too.
We would recommend the company for taxis and tour services.

15 Thank AussieLondon362
Arizona
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Professional from start to finish”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I used GreeceTaxi in October 2012 to pick up four people from the airport (with lots of luggage); take us on a private, half-day tour the following day; then drop us off at the cruise port. From start to finish, everything was handled professionally--from email correspondence, to timely pickups, to a wonderful vehicle to tour the sites of Athens. I can't speak more highly of GreeceTaxi, and whole-heartedly recommend them if you're in Athens. (They may be elsewhere in Greece, too.)

13 Thank Becky M
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Airport pick up; tour”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I scheduled an airport pick up and tour from Greece Taxi. After arrival to our hotel and upon paying, I realized I had erroneously picked up francs rather than euros. Our driver was most understanding (Saturday afternoon and the banks were closed) and said that we could pay the following day. The following day, I didn't realize the time change from Zurich and, again, the driver was most accommodating. We visited all the beautiful sights and he also was kind enough to find a pharmacy for me. All in all, it was a pleasurable experience and I would most definitely recommend Greece Taxi.

12 Thank JoC7346
Eleni M, Manager at Greece Taxi, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thanking you most kindly for taking the time to write your lovely review. We really do appreciate it.
Guilford, Connecticut
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Athens via taxi”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

What a wonderful time we had with your tour guide, Dimitri. My husband and I enjoyed the narration given us, the sights and listening to the greek music! We learned so much, were comfortable and have happy memories of the day. We highly recommend Dimitri if one wants to tour Athens. The restaurant was delightful that he recommended and reasonable. We are enjoying the greek music CD he copied for us and I can't wait to try the olive oil! Thank you so much for your greek hospitality!

12 Thank Carolyn485
Eleni M, Manager at Greece Taxi, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
We really appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review, it is most appreciated.