2,601 results
All reviewsrooftop poolnice hotellarissa stationsofa bedomonia squareminute walktaxi driverbreakfast buffetlate at nighttop floorcentral athensneighborhoodxboxmetroacropolistaxisimmigrants
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This Novotel is in a quiet street, but still only a ten minute stroll from the centre of Athens.

The staff are very very helpful and courteous.

The swimming pool on the roof is a great place to wind down and cool down after a day's sightseeing (it does shut at 19.00 though for cleaning chemicals to be added).

Can't recommend highly enough.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Quest ,

Thank you for your constructive comments regarding your recent visit.

It is indeed our pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and your thoughtfulness in bringing your comments to my personal attention is greatly appreciated.

I do value your patronage and look forward to many opportunities of welcoming you again at the Novotel Athens.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed July 2, 2012

It is an very nice hotel if you want to stay near the centre of the city with good connectivity. The rooftop bar is to die for. You have the full view of the Acropolis while you enjoy your drink. Rooms are extremely comfortable - in fact I found them slightly more comfortable than Sofitel Athens another Accor hotel. The room had a balcony. Air conditioning was perfect. Bath was a tad small but nothing to upset a person. Everything worked in the room. Design of the desk was perfect. Stay there to find out why the design is so smart. For the rates they charged me, I could not have got a better value.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and sharing your comments at Trip Advisor.

It is a pleasure for us to hear that you have enjoyed our Hotel in general and specifically our spacious rooms, the Children corner and the breakfast.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again at our hotel and would like to assure you of our best personal attention to your future stays at the Novotel Athenes.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I was here with 6 other people. We were all happy about hotel services. I stayed there for 4 nights and I really got surprised how some travelers put comments "There are too many drug and prostitute around" ... believe me ... nothing there. (Generally I didn't like Athens after getting dark ... and it doesn't seems safe but it's not related to hotel location)
It was the first time which I saw hotel coffee net offer Apple computer!!! Breakfast quality was also nice and complete. Also they offer X-box for kids.
Swimming pool get close at ~ 8 PM which is very early in my idea.

Room Tip: room number 620 has the best view to Acropolis.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

On behalf of entire Novotel Athenes team I would like to thank you for this excellent feedback on Trip Advisor site. I was happy to read your comments in which you praise hotel’s products and services. But my greatest pleasure was to know that a bit of personal care provided by our team members did make you feel truly relaxed and comfortable during your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with all members of staff.

We will be happy to welcoming you back again at Novotel Athenes in a very near future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed July 1, 2012

A great hotel in a very average area. The pool deck views were unsurpassed. The Acropolis and special sites were all lit up at night. We only ate in the hotel and invited our guests in. Once we negotiated the traffic and street people we were only ten minutes away from Monastiraki and Plaka. I would stay there again

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing a positive experience that our team managed to create during your vacation.

My absolute pleasure was to know that our team members have managed to deliver a bit of personal care as it’s our goal to provide an extra service to our guest and to let them feel most relaxed and comfortable while staying with us. I will surely pass your feedback to all my colleagues and personally to those persons, who you have mentioned in your letter. We put on a lot of efforts to achieve and maintain the highest standards of service to satisfy our guests requires, thank you for your kind recognition.

I am looking forward to welcoming your at Novotel Athenes in a near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

We chose this place due to a deal on wotif! This was a great choice due to the luxuries and having done budget hotels for a while. The outside view is nothing but inside is amazing. It is what a Novotel should be. Clean, delicious food and great luxuries like air con and a pool with bar service and a view! Of course it is all expensive but for 2 nights it was worth it! If you are interested in local cuisine then. turn left out of Novotel and then it's either the first or second street on the right just past the convenient store/super market style shop. There is seating outside and in. The best Greek salad and ask for the mixed meat plate! Huge dishes as well!!! Sorry cant remember the name but it's like a family restaurant. We ate there for lunch and dinner.

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to read your comments on this website in which you praise our team members' hospitality and the excellent teamwork. Be sure that I will pass your comments to our team members as they are pride themselves in the quality of their work and love to hear from our family of customers.

I hope we will have a pleasure to welcoming you back at Novotel Athenes.

Best Regards