Herodion Hotel(Athens)
$243
$171
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

Plaka Hotel(Athens)
$212
$207
$128
$86
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$403
$369
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
$174
$117
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

$105
$97
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$195
$240
Priceline
$570
2,438 results
All reviewslycabettus hillkolonaki squarerooftop pooltop floorfloor restaurantexcellent viewboutique hotelacropolis viewbreakfast roomcentral athensbalconytaxigreeceneighborhoodgreekminibarcafes
Reviewed October 7, 2009

We had a long weekend to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We thought the hotel was very comfortable. The first night we ate in the hotel restaurant, set on the top floor with a beautiful view of the Acropolis. The food was fine dining and very expensive. However, if you are prepared to pay the price it is worth the experience. Our room also had a view of the Acropolis. It was very comfortable and bathroom accessories are provided including bath robes. We spent each morning sight seeing and the afternoon relaxing at the hotel swimming pool. The pool is small but there is a pool bar with good service and comfortable sunbeds.
The hotel is a bit of a walk away from the main sights, with some steep hills. This didn't bother us as we enjoyed the exercise.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2009

We chose this hotel for its close proximity to the railway station - and whilst we were quite prepared for the walk we never anticipated it would be such a steep climb. Definitely recommend a cab. (when you have cases) The view of the Acropolis was as promised - amazing. Our room was everything we expected, small but neat and clean. The roof top pool was well patronised and difficult to get a deckchair at unless you went early. There was plenty to see and do within walking distance, but again, be prepared to walk uphill! Free wifi on computers downstairs in the bar area. Staff were helpful. Hotel was being used for a conference which didn't interfere with our stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank labakk
Reviewed September 17, 2009

This well positioned hotel was everything we wanted, and even on a budget, was very nice. Its great view of the Acropolis to its overly friendly staff, we would come back here in a second.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2009

Not a 5 star hotel.
We were put in a room on the first floor and noticed that one of the walls seems to be partition wall. Later that evening the next door couple came home and it sounded like they were actually in our room.
The next morning i went down to reception and asked to be moved, this was done (although taking approx 15 minutes to do so) and was no surpise to the receptionist as to why we wanted to be moved.
We were only moved 3 rooms down and although we had "proper" wall in this room, they were incredibly thin and were again woken by our neighbours returning late.
Rooms not only have stupidly thin walls, they are also very small.
The staff are all miserable, with no smiley faces anywhere.
We could not use either of the bars on 2 out of our the 3 nights either due to rain or private parties.
The view is the only thing going to this hotel - i would not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PennyC82
Reviewed September 13, 2009

The first thing that stands out in my mind about this hotel is the location. It's high atop a very steep hill. You will have to walk up and down this hill many times. Unless you always take a cab, this is your only option. It's a steep and hard to climb hill, people! Just a warning.

That being said, the hill provides for good views, including the Acropolis. I was very lucky to get a room with a view, which I fully took advantage of. If you're a view gazer like me, you will want to upgrade to the better rooms. Another perk of my room, was the glorious bathtub. Don't miss out on that!

The hotel was nice, and clean, and the staff friendly. Breakfast was a bit exorbitant at 28 Euros a day. I know this is sort of the going rate, but I didn't feel I got my money's worth compared to other hotels charging the same price. There are great views from the breakfast room.

The roof top pool was nice, with great views. My room wasn't available yet when I arrived early in the morning, but I was able to have a snooze on a deck chair. I appreciated that very much. There are food and drinks available at the pool for a price.

The hotel was kind enough to offer me an electrical converter with out charge.

There is a grocery store near by, and there are many dining options as well. The metro is reasonably close (at the bottom of the hill). Do not try to bring your luggage up the hill. Repeat. Do NOT try to bring your luggage up the hill!

There was a spa and gym, which I did not take advantage of. But they looked nice. There were also free weights in my room! (Which I did not take advantage of). I believe there was a restaurant as well.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple