If you stay at this hotel you MUST invest some extra to get Acropolis View and breakfast included. We booked such a deal via booking.com and it turned out to be a great deal.
+ Room with amazing view over Athens
+ Fantastic breakfast , fresh ,nicely presented , good selection and again breathtaking view to enjoy while you having breakfast. Efficient staff
+ It was our 5 years anniversary and we got a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival.
+ Staff in reception were helpful and service minded. Housekeeping were smiling.
+ Safe area of Athens.
Only minor details ( as I work in the hospitality business and hence very detailed)
- The massage shower in the bedroom was not working at all. we needed to hold the shower head while showering.
- Extremely old telephone in the room.
- VERY expensive room amenities. ADVISE :bring with you bottled water ,chips and other snack you may want while staying there (if you dont wanna pay a lot for such a cost).
- The evening porter could have a more 5 star service approach
- We like to walk so we don't mind the hills. But if you have trouble to walk you may consider to take taxi. But again taxi is very cheap in Athens.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included